Emergen-C Super Orange Dietary Supplement Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• cfreemanfl By  cfreemanfl
    08.28.14

Combat a cold before it knocks you down!

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

Now these I love !. They are not gritty. Powerful taste. We got a box of these when my family was sick with a cold and the flu. I found out that if you mix it with orange juice that it just gives it a little extra kick

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.09.14

I know some people may take this on a weekly basis but I generally only stock up once cold and flu season hits. I took them frequently during the winter months and didn't end up with a cold or the flu even when several people around me were sick. The taste is a little chalky but pleasant and the packs are convenient to to toss in your purse, jacket, etc. so you'll always have some when you're on-the-go.

• vanessa2014 By  vanessa2014
    07.03.14

Does taste good, but its good for you.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

taitsz fizzy !! like orange soda w/ out the soda

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff tasted fine and is great if you want a large dose of Vitamin C, but the whole 'immune system' thing didn't work for me. My kids were coming down with a cold and I took a ton of this stuff thinking that I'd be able to avoid the cold, but I had it worse than anyone!!

• ChronicallyCrystal By  ChronicallyCrystal
    03.05.14

Thanks to Smiley360, I received several samples of Emergen-C to try for free. I wasn't super anxious to try them as I expected them to taste really vitamin-y, if you know what I mean (like chewing up a multivitamin, yuck!), BUT boy was I in for a great surprise! I tried Super Orange, Raspberry, Pink Lemonade and Immune+ Citrus. The Pink Lemonade was definitely my favorite flavor, but I enjoyed all of them! Here's the best part of Emergen-C: packed with 1,000mg Vitamin C, 24 nutrients, 7 B vitamins, antioxidants and electrolytes! All in a convenient little packet. The Immune+ also has 1,000IU Vitamin D which is great because I'm low on Vitamin D... so I'm thinking I'll buy some of that, I need all the extra D I can get! It's so easy to take, too, just stir it into 4-6oz water. I love the fizziness! Emergen-C is definitely a very refreshing boost to your day. The Pink Lemonade is sweetened with monk fruit, fructose and honey. The Immune+ is sweetened with stevia and fructose. The other flavors I received are sweetened with either fructose and/or cane sugar. It's nice to see that there are no artificial food colorings- they use things like raspberry or vegetable juice powder! With natural flavors, colors and sweeteners, and more Vitamin C than 10 oranges (and 20 flavors to choose from!)... I don't see how you can go wrong with these.

• lee102707 By  lee102707
    02.24.14

I had a small bag to keep in my car and my office. It was easy to carry and mix with water when ever you needed it.

• DJW413 By  DJW413
    02.12.14

Love Emergen-C products!!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Love, love, love Emercen-C. I use it when I feel allergies or a cold coming on. I also love drinking a small glass for a boost of energy. Great tasting, fizzy orange drink that's good for me? Love it!

• Racher4 By  Racher4
    11.05.13

this is my go to when i start to feel worn down.

• suzannemaia By  suzannemaia
    09.27.13

While the effervescent isn't for everyone, pouring this in cold water is a great way to boost your levels of Vitamin C whenever you're feeling the beginning of a cold. I've also found that, while it's not a cure for colds, it definitely helps me get better faster.

• safsybay By  safsybay
    09.19.13

Ive recently tried this and it wasnt too bad. I have zero energy most days and thougth I would give it a shot. I wasnt crazy about the taste but it did give me a little pep.

• ccabino By  ccabino
    05.02.13

I love having these around the house. My family and I love the flavors.

• idevasir By  idevasir
    03.23.13

I take this, so that I never get colds. It works great.