Vistaprint.com Website Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• tdavis33 By  tdavis33
    09.09.10

I have to say I use this site alot and it is just fabu I love the price and the product quality is great.

• jurkovb By  jurkovb
    07.28.10

They are fabulous and low cost and the business cards are high quality and a great starting point!

• kespinosa1 By  kespinosa1
    07.28.10

I've used them before and know other people who have used them. Excellent products and service. They also give lots of free items with purchase.

• daphnegticola By  daphnegticola
    07.28.10

This company has so many options to choose from. Right now they have a special for their 10th Anniversary. Basically, they are giving stuff away for free! You just pay the shipping.

• mitzi711 By  mitzi711
    07.28.10

I have been using Vista Print for at least 7 years now for both business and personal products and love their products. Their prices are extremely reasonable and affordable and the quality is great. I constantly send friends and family to this site.

• lisah315 By  lisah315
    07.28.10

Love Vista Print - I order all my Christmas cards from them.

• zedi1222 By  zedi1222
    07.28.10

Ordered some things from them. Great company even got my baby anouncements from them love it!!

• nichelleb1 By  nichelleb1
    07.28.10

I have ordered quite a few sets of business cards, postcards, holiday cards; even a yard sign and 2 magnetic car door signs at a WONDERFUL price. I love VistaPrint! Plus, the delivery ships very quickly!

• kqspeaks By  kqspeaks
    12.12.09

I like VistaPrint. This is were I order my parents stuff from. Great quality products and good customer service.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    11.06.09

I have several friends that have used Vistaprint. They have all been happy repeat customers of the site.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.10.09

I have ordered tons of items from them I love vistaprint.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    10.08.09

Vistaprint.com is an awesome site for business products or personal gifts! Their products are great quality at a wonderful price! They offer tons of free items (must pay s&h). The only down-side is their shipping prices, although they occasionally offer deals on their shipping. They are precise on their estimated arrival times. Most products arrive earlier than expected and can be tracked online. They also offer website hosting, which is also wonderful! Highly recommend!