CBS Big Bang Theory Review Page 2 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• lolamae22 By  lolamae22
    04.30.16

Big Bang is a must see show, that you will in love with once you see it!!!

One of the best sitcoms out there. Sheldon is extremely smart, but does not get sarcasm and Amy Farrah Fowler is his loyal girlfriend. Penny and Leonard are a cute but odd couple. Bernadette and Howard are the perfect couple. Raj is still trying to find the right companion. Perfect cast of characters make this sitcom both heartwarming and hilarious. A must see show.

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

love watching big bang. love all the characters, keeps me laughing the entire show. good family show. my entire family enjoys watching

• ashbabi By  ashbabi
    02.28.16

just started watching this...im going to have to check up on the reruns. but the show is funny

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

I love this show as does my husband. We rarely watch tv but when we do it's mostly this, games or news. Sheldon is my absolute favorites character and his personality is both endearing and quite funny. I love it wouldn't stop watching it ever.

• xristinad By  xristinad
    10.04.15

really funny in a smart way. ideal for nerds and people who are not the center of attetion!

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    09.21.15

this show is hilarious, it always brightens up my day.

• EllenKiisk By  EllenKiisk
    08.28.15

I love this show, It's really unique, It's funny, and actually very good at educating the public

• j92311 By  j92311
    08.26.15

The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite TV shows. Very funny. It is one of those shows that the whole family will set down together and watch

• Bargain_mom_3 By  Bargain_mom_3
    08.26.15

This show is one of my favorite. The silly humor and the way they speak. My son and I watch ever Thursday night.

• JennMcK By  JennMcK
    07.13.15

This show is absolutely incredible. The fact that it is still on after so many episodes should speak for itself. It has a cast of incredibly talented and versatile actors/actresses. It is the one show I am always caught up on. As a single mom I definitely don't have as much time for TV anymore but when it comes to Big Bang Theory I make time. It's hysterically funny, witty, and emotional at times. Its adorable and you will easily fall in love with the cast and maybe learn something about science while you're at it. It's quite possible you could get away with calling this show "educational"!

• sammyh By  sammyh
    06.29.15

Big Bang theory is funny in a nerdy dry humor sit of way I enjoy it

• lilahh By  lilahh
    06.29.15

It is really anti stress! super funny, I love how they show intelligence, childish side, and passion for what you really like to do..really love sheldon and penny..

• Melanie_Christensen By  Melanie_Christensen
    05.14.15

At first I thought I would be so bored and not understand what was going on, but once I got into it i love it!!

• Tammycelli117 By  Tammycelli117
    05.13.15

This is an awesome show. Very funny and I always look forward to watching it. I love Sheldon Cooper! I also love that his mom is played by Laurie Metcalf!

• Ashley2186 By  Ashley2186
    05.11.15

This is one of my favorite shows. My husband and I watch this religiously And crack up laughing all the time.