CBS Big Bang Theory | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I just started to watch this show and I have caught up on reruns. The show is hilarious and it is refreshing to have different story lines. Sheldon is my favorite!

• lockliss lockliss
    03.21.12

I try to watch this show and while I love that a lot of the Roseanne actors are on the show, it just seems to be the same situation and the same show over and over. I get it, you're a bunch of geeks looking to score. Next!

• Dannimae By  Dannimae
    07.30.16

great show

I love this show I have been watching since the beginning I love that its not full of drama like most shows are

• KJG3383 By  KJG3383
    07.11.16

Love Love

I love this show. I've been a fan from the first season. I DVR this show and can't wait for the next episode!!

• candaceshae By  candaceshae
    05.24.16

Love this show!

This has to be one of my favorite tv shows on television being a bit of a geek in school the subtle jokes remind me of friends while the basic slapstick is bonus

• nikianderson85 By  nikianderson85
    05.10.16

Funny show with good storyline

I have been watching the Big Bang Theory for years now and it is great. I have loved the progression of the characters and seeing them all grow together. It's funny and quirky and gives some comedic relief! :)

• lolamae22 By  lolamae22
    04.30.16

Big Bang is a must see show, that you will in love with once you see it!!!

One of the best sitcoms out there. Sheldon is extremely smart, but does not get sarcasm and Amy Farrah Fowler is his loyal girlfriend. Penny and Leonard are a cute but odd couple. Bernadette and Howard are the perfect couple. Raj is still trying to find the right companion. Perfect cast of characters make this sitcom both heartwarming and hilarious. A must see show.

• cdonae By  cdonae
    04.23.16

love watching big bang. love all the characters, keeps me laughing the entire show. good family show. my entire family enjoys watching

• ashbabi By  ashbabi
    02.28.16

just started watching this...im going to have to check up on the reruns. but the show is funny

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

I love this show as does my husband. We rarely watch tv but when we do it's mostly this, games or news. Sheldon is my absolute favorites character and his personality is both endearing and quite funny. I love it wouldn't stop watching it ever.

• xristinad By  xristinad
    10.04.15

really funny in a smart way. ideal for nerds and people who are not the center of attetion!

• mariab94 By  mariab94
    09.21.15

this show is hilarious, it always brightens up my day.