Organix Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It is very good for your hair to repair and make it healthier and it also helps it get longer!! Bonus is they smell great and leave your hair smelling yummy!!

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

my brothers girlfriend introduced this to me the great smelling hair wash makes your hair stay strong and healthy

• brandynicolesmith1996 By  brandynicolesmith1996
    08.13.14

These are great. It is personally one of my favorite lines of shampoo/ hair care products. I love the one in the blue bottle. I believe it's coconut milk, or something along the lines of the that. I haven't been able to purchase any in a while. I really miss using it. It makes my hair look, and smell great.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Great shampoo! Love the smell of the Moroccan oil one. But wish the price was a little better

• marelybega By  marelybega
    06.23.14

Best shampoo for my hair and smells so good

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I really like them but their bottles are annoying. I hate that you can't flip it upside down when it's near the end. Because you have to waste time shaking it to get product.

• nannybrister By  nannybrister
    06.04.14

I like the Organix products for many reasons......the price (a little goes a long way), the aromas, so many choices, and #1..........ta da!! Never tested on animals!! Readily available at HEB grocery stores, Walmart, and Walgreens.

• cjroxs27 By  cjroxs27
    05.23.14

l love this product! It helps with the speed of hair growth and dry itchy scalp.Only downside the bottle is not that big and its a bit pricy for shampoo! like 9-12 dollars per bottle depending on where you get it. my also have Some really nice Shampoo line not Just the mint!

• Brittneytigner20 By  Brittneytigner20
    05.21.14

It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 3 months now and I'm very satisfied with it. I also use the Moroccan Argan Oil lotion by this brand and that's another must have of mine.

• AshYoung0408 By  AshYoung0408
    05.08.14

Left my hair pretty dry, even though it was supposed to increase moisture. Still love how it smells, so I'm going to give another kind from this brand a try.

• melibee_g By  melibee_g