Restaurant com Website | SheSpeaks

• chefcorrinearmstrong By  chefcorrinearmstrong
    04.04.11

Ive used them a few times but I never remember about it until its too late. I have bought gift cards and never used them. But all in all I think this is a great idea! Its a great way to try out new places you don't want to actually drop 25 on! Ive used it while traveling and when I moved to a new town.

• amandaspiller By  amandaspiller
    03.18.11

I love this site I love eating out and this website makes it afordable.

• tennisgirl442 By  tennisgirl442
    03.03.11

There are No Choices in my area. I'd have to drive an hour and a half North to Philly. And it's not like I live in "the Middle of Nowhere"

• kwilty611 By  kwilty611
    03.03.11

There are no restaurants where I live. There are some available if I drive 30 minutes to the big city. In addition, the restaurants are very expensive restaurants and have quite a few restrictions on when the coupons can be used. Mostly a dissapointing web site.

• Teach1961 By  Teach1961
    02.04.11

I have checked this website out several times, but still they seem to only service the larger metropolitan areas. I wish there were more choices!

• pjgriff By  pjgriff
    01.21.11

It woulud be alright, except there are only about 10 restaurants on here that are in our town, and they are restaurants that I don't like. You would think more restaurants could participate, it would be a great deal if they didn.

• stove003 By  stove003
    01.03.11

I have used the site several times. It's absolutely great! The only catch is to be sure there are restaurants in your area. If there are than you can't beat the deals!!! I would love to see their list continue to grow.

• TheTalkingTurtle By  TheTalkingTurtle
    01.03.11

I'm surprised by some of the negative complaints here. Restaurant.com is exactly what it says - a way to get reductions off lunch and dinner tabs at nice restaurants! Sure there's fine print but you can read that print online BEFORE you buy a certificate! Restaurant.com is a great way to get discounted meals. We have used it for a few years and have been very satisfied. My only (small) gripe is the ever fluctuating discount. One day you can get 60% off, a week later it's 80% off. Why not just be consistent and have one flat price all of the time? Also, in our area there's about 25 restaurants; we don't see a minimum purchase of $50 like others are complaining about in this blog. Some are great offers like $10 off $20. Some say they will add an 18% gratuity while others do not. You just have to know what you are working with.

• missmelissahere By  missmelissahere
    12.17.10

I had found restaurant.com on an online blog that was advertising 80% off. Naturally I thought I was getting a super fabulous deal and I rushed right over to buy some certificates. I STILL haven't used my certificates due to the fine print. I understand that the goal is to get you in the door, but my family rarely dines out and would much rather prefer to do take out. Also the gift certificate for the Melting Pot seemed to be great as I wanted to use it on Girls Night Out, but yeah... Unfortunately you can only use it on the $100 meals...

• yaamun By  yaamun
    12.01.10

We live in a not-so small town (about 250,000 people) but there is only one restaurant available. We ate there for our anniversary--the restaurant was great, but the certificate only covered about half of our food and we couldn't use any other promotions with it. It might have been cheaper to skip the certificate and use their promos. I would use this site more if more restaurant choices were available. We did purchase three certificates for a restaurant that closed--Restaurant.com gave us credit to purchase three more! I was very pleased they do this--I just wish we had another place to go!