Hylands Homeopathic Teething Tablets | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are a GOD SEND! without these I don't think I would have ever been able to survive the teething times. I found that prevention was the most useful when using these tablets. Do not wait till your child starts to get uncomfortable/cranky or they will not be as effective. My daughter's teething bothered her the most at night so usually before dinner I would give her a dose, and then another dose right before bed along with a frozen teething ring. She actually enjoyed taking the tablets and never complained like she did/does with other medicines. Hyland's is a go to in my house. I also recommend their cold tablets as well!

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These are wonderful! We used something similar to these with my oldest daughter who is about to turn 9 in March and now we have been using this brand with our youngest daughter who is 8 months. Any time that she seems fussy I just give her a few of these and she seems to calm down. They are all natural so I don't have to worry about dyes or anything that would be unhealthy or hazardous to her health.

• StyleNFashion By  StyleNFashion
    09.01.13

The best product I have ever tried to help with my babies teething pain.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

Love these! Worked so well for my son! And I LOVE that they are natural!!

• darlene1696 By  darlene1696
    07.01.13

Love these and my teeth toddler also did to!! Its doesn't numb the whole mouth like baby orjel(?)

• sandra3 By  sandra3
    03.26.13

does work for the teething.

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.23.13

We bought both the tablets and gel and I do have to say that we like the gel better, it was easier to put on his gums but the tablets are great too. Seems to help instantly and help him get a better nights sleep. Really like that it's all natural.

• croggy By  croggy
    10.29.12

Could not live without these with a teething baby..used on both of my kids and have always had great results.

• tanyacook By  tanyacook
    10.15.12

Liked the fact that it was natural and the brand has been around for years. But I'm not sure that it's as effective as Orajel. On the other hand you can give it to them more often than the orajel which may be beneficial.

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

I used this when my son was little and teething and it was a great way to sooth teeth as they were coming in. I will get more for my next child.

• Heavens76 By  Heavens76
    09.27.12

I am already stocking up on these for when my 12 week old starts to teeth. I used these for both of my boys who are now 4 and 6, my husband and I nicknamed them baby crack. These were the only thing that helped alleviate the pain of teething for my boys. As a Mom, I cannot survive teething without these. I tell all new Mom's they have to get these to help with teething!