Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• gingefur By  gingefur
    09.29.09

Excellent product. I don't leave the house without it on my face. It really shrinks pores and evens out my redness. My foundation goes on much smoother over this. But you can also wear it without the foundation for a more natural look. I just wish it came in a bigger tube. I run out of it before the next order comes.

• momagarry By  momagarry

This works really well.

• pjgriff By  pjgriff
    09.24.09

I love the way my face feels after I put this on. It does seem to make my makeup last longer without getting shiney.

• mighty7 By  mighty7
    09.24.09

I use this daily and love it! It doesn't dry out my skin too much-- just controls shine and makes it feel soft. I don't put any foundation or powder on top-- when my summer tan fades I will go back to using the version with added color. I've been using this one all summer and have been very pleased with it. I also break out very easily and haven't had any trouble with this at all.

• platinum By  platinum
    09.24.09

It made my face super dry. Returned it pronto.

• belle2424 By  belle2424
    09.23.09

-Great Price -light consistency -keeps me oil free -minimizes the look of pores and lines -keeps my foundation on all day -does not break me out

• MommyJ By  MommyJ
    07.20.09

I tried this b/c of the oil-control and make pores appear non-existent claims online. It did control my t-zone oils a little, but not quite as much (or for as long) as I would have liked. Also, It seemed to enlarge the pores on my nose rather than make them appear smaller. That was disappointing. Just a side note, the smell is a little odd, but it isn't as bad once you put your foundation on top of it. With the lack of longevity, the enlargmt. of my pores, and the odd smell, I do not think i will order this again.

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

I love this product! The original Magix face perfector is white and dries clear, and I love that product for daily use in the t-zone especially! Now, Avon has come out with the tinted versions as well! You can use alone or under foundation, or use the tinted version as your foundation. It's amazing and not only does it keep shine and oil controlled all day, but it does so without drying your skin or caking up and it fills in pores for a smoother overall appearance. LOVE LOVE LOVE!