Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Body Splash Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.18.14

My go to perfume!! Sweet pea smells so good and lasts a long time I have 6 bottles in my home 1 in my purse and one in the car

• tarribear By  tarribear
    04.26.13

This is a nice fragrance, not to strong and great for teenage girls or anyone.

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.19.13

I have the whole sweet pea collection. It's light and refreshing. I use the body splash often.

• joannerivera By  joannerivera
    04.19.13

Who can't get enough of the Sweet Pea fragrance. Its one of their top sellers for a reason. Its fruity scent works well for adults and teens.

• nikkilee0625 By  nikkilee0625
    04.17.13

Out of many of the mists that Bath & Body Works has, this is my favorite. I honestly dont know why but I love the smell (and Im very picky with perfumes)

• kklane By  kklane
    12.06.12

Love this product!Great scent not overpowering like some scents!

• cddmom By  cddmom
    12.06.12

Great summer scent!

• mlarias93 By  mlarias93
    11.06.12

Classic smell. I love it and if I go to bath and Body works and Cannot decide what to get I always just get this. Its sweet and innocent smell is great and not overbearing what so ever.

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.14.12

One of my favorites from BBW. I haven't used it for awhile and recently received some as a gift. I was surprised, the previous bottle I had didn't quite have the lasting scent that my new bottle does, it has really come up in lasting power. (we're talking like a 3 year gap in usage) Very girly, soft and pretty, but sexy at the same time. I will continue to purchase this in all of it's gloriously scented forms!

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    10.27.11

love this spray, always have! The smell is so nice and soft but not too soft. My only issue is that it does fade fast and you need to reapply to keep it fresh. Other than that its a winner!

• katiejj By  katiejj
    10.26.11

I love this light scent to wear every day. It isn't too strong to wear in my classroom and it is a good, clean smell without being too flowery. Plus it is a great value!

• Trinbagonian By  Trinbagonian
    10.26.11

I absolutely love Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea scent and I buy it all the time. The only downer about the body splash is that the scent fades away too quickly.

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

Like any body splash it doesn't last long. Its a little too sweet for me so I stick with some of the other B&BW fragrances.

• Snowtigeress By  Snowtigeress
    09.17.11

When I first went into Bath and Body years ago this is one of the first scents I fell in love with. A clean, sweet but soft scent. I have gotten the candles, body spray, hand santizer, bath and hand soaps. For some reason this scent as a familiar smell to it something from my childhood but I cannot put my finger on what exactly it is.

• Sparkscity831 By  Sparkscity831
    06.20.11

OMG! this is one of my all time favorite scents, its is fun and at the same time mature for any age group.