Kraft Caesar Vinaigrette with Parmesan Dressing Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• deborahdreher By  deborahdreher
    11.04.11

This is a great dressing. I use on salads and for dipping raw veggies.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.07.11

Tried it, loved it, and want more!!

• angelgirl2410 By  angelgirl2410
    03.10.11

There is too much peppercorn flaor in this dressing. I did not like it at all.

• wolfbabeusa71 By  wolfbabeusa71
    02.22.11

we love this dressing. We use it alot with fresh mozzerella and tomatoes and cucumber salad.

• boozjhi By  boozjhi
    02.22.11

I just recently tried this dressing and love it!! I love to put it on pasta or on salad.

• kwrigh18 By  kwrigh18
    02.21.11

they have another dressing its lite sesame seed and it is soooo GOOD with chicken nuggets or veggies!

• AnnaJane By  AnnaJane
    10.15.10

Love this on salad or drizzed over whole-wheat penne with veggies. I always go with the "lite" version. I've had no desire to go to the Olive Garden in over a decade, but from what I can remember of their dressing . . . this Kraft dressing is way better in terms of heartier taste and a more substantial texture.

• misssdenise By  misssdenise
    08.16.10

I just tried this product a few weeks ago. Taste great. I bought the 'lite' brand.

• lindalucanoe By  lindalucanoe
    07.26.10

I love Italian dressing so I tried this product, I loved it. It has been a good staple to have to since I eat a lot of salad and don't like the heavy, creamier dressings.

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

Love the taste!!!!

• Xx5Xy1 By  Xx5Xy1
    10.01.09

Love the taste, more robust than Italian.

• Cupcake_Fairy By  Cupcake_Fairy
    09.21.09

i loooove this dressing....and it also makes a great maranade....i love it on pasta salad too!

• thebluestbutterfly By  thebluestbutterfly
    09.21.09

I don't understand. Why do people think that the poster can send them a free sample?

• chrissam1 By  chrissam1
    09.21.09

This dressing is a mainstay in my fridge now for over a year! It has the full bodied flavor and zing that I love about Olive Garden's dressing, but I think is actually better! It goes on nice and thick for a Vinaigrette and adds a nice strong punch to your salad or veggies! You will fall in love with this one!