Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• janeilee By  janeilee
    01.05.18

Tide Pods only

Tide is the only Laundry soap i use and have for several years. i feel it gets my clothes than any other and i prefer the pods only.

• NisiWanders By  NisiWanders
    01.01.18

I am a huge fan of Fabreze and I use Tide often. When I saw this on the shelf my interest was definitely peaked. I was at target and they were offering a promotion. The price was perfect. Glad I went with the purchase. I love how long the clean smell lasts.

• Elleedr By  Elleedr
    10.28.17

Long Lasting Scent Fair Price

Love the scent and how long it last. Better than most detergents and price is alright too.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    10.27.17

Heavenly

Absolutely love using this when I'm doing wash. The scent is so nice clean and refreshing. And it lasts such a long time on your clothes. Leaving them smelling newly washed for weeks. Fairly priced and widely available. One of my top 5 detergents!

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Dirty Farmer comes clean

My Farming husband has very dirt clothes when he comes in. I will only use Tide on his clothes. His clothes come clean very time.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    04.10.17

i have never tried this brand but I only use Tide for my laundry I feel its the best for dirty cloths would never switch to anything else!

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Tide is our 1st choice!

I'm never disappointed in the quality, scent, or strength when I use Tide's products. I just told the hub's to pick up some more on his way in from work! My grandmother used this my whole life & before I grew up with it, left home & tried others, but ALWAYS CAME BACK TO TIDE!

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

love it

Tides works amazing ,love it love it. Great performance and well concentrated

• nafeza2526 By  nafeza2526
    10.23.16

"Tide is a brand i can recommend to anyone. It is a detergent with a mixture of floral to fresh scent. It leaves clothes feeling soft and scented."

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Great Product

Until recently I always went for the cheaper off brands to save a bit of money, which know I know was a mistake. Tide gives your clothes a nice scent while washing them. You use less than you would for a cheap brand!! Combine this with your favorite softener, then you will have that winning team.