The CW The Vampire Diaries Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• JesseGBaby By  JesseGBaby
    05.19.13

I'm in love with Damon sexiest vampire ever! I could watch it to stare at him! Lol but I love the story line

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

This show is amazing, My husband and I are both addicted to this show! It offers just enough of drama, Excitement, Romance to keep you hanging on till the next show. I sure hope this series last for many more seasons!

• TazzyRazzy By  TazzyRazzy
    02.23.13

I used to watch this all the time when it came out, but stopped watching this season. It just seems like it's all about the actress and actor that plays Elena and Damon, respectively. I know they are dating in real life, but does the entire show have to based around them. Also, there are a few actors/actress on the show that I feel cannot act to save their lives, and makes it difficult to watch the show. Given that is just my opinion.

• cherryplum22 By  cherryplum22
    02.17.13

Something my husband and I can watch together. We totally had a Vampire Diaries marathon, thanks to Netflix.

• JustJ3n By  JustJ3n
    02.15.13

Been wanting to watch this series for a long time and when i finally got the chance to watch it i was hooked. It just keeps on getting better and better.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

Love it can't miss a single episode! I'm hooked! Always has a unexpected twist!

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I lvoe this series, LJ smith's writing is very good. its just a shame that they decided to fire her after midnight and hire a ghost writer. Sad really. But as for her books, I love them! The show is really good too. I adore how they have it and these were written before Twilight was just so you know.

• summerjosephine By  summerjosephine
    11.12.12

So seductive and mysterious. Nothing like Twilight, thank god. I LOVE it!

• Jaspersmommy4life By  Jaspersmommy4life
    09.07.12

I love this show and the special effects aren't as lame as they are in some vampire shows.

• jessica1627 By  jessica1627
    07.05.12

love love love this show

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

LOVE it. dont like the character of elana, but the story line is pretty good. I think the writers can do way better though.

• Racingchik44 By  Racingchik44
    10.03.11

I absolutely love this show. I have got to have all of the dvd's the minute they come out. The characters in this show are good. I also like that the show is completely different from most vampire shows or movies. Damon is awesome!

• Danielle0312 By  Danielle0312
    04.07.11

I love this show! Enough said!

• krys2000 By  krys2000
    02.10.11

At first, I didn't want to watch it because the books were too Sweet Valley High for me. (Lol, I just dated myself horribly!) I just tuned into the 2nd show of the 1st season because my hairstylist told me that I just HAD to see it. One look at Ian Somerhalder and I was hooked forever! The show is so much better than the books and coming from someone who almost never likes the movie/show as much as the book, that's saying something. :)

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    02.09.11

Love it my fav. show! So much better than the books!