Target Circo Jeans Pants for Girls | SheSpeaks

• FANOOK30 By  FANOOK30
    09.01.10

All 5 of my children wear these jeans. They are especially good for my very thin 9 yr. old since they are adjustable.

• hdmeza By  hdmeza
    09.01.10

LOVE these jeans! Great size choices including slim, adjustable waistbands, modern styling and VERY affordable!! They hold up well a pair will typically last an entire school year for my highly active 7yr old daughter! THESE ARE A GO-TO PURCHASE FOR US!!!!!!!!!

• mari95flores By  mari95flores
    08.26.10

Gotta agree, LOVE love Circo & Target. The stuff is cute & durable!!!

• mommyharris By  mommyharris
    05.18.10

The Circo brand is GREAT because of the adjustable waist band. simply genius!

• msbauman By  msbauman
    02.16.10

We love the Circo clothes at Target! The jeans have adjustable waistbands, but you have to be careful because their shorts do not always have it. A lot of times you can wait for them to go on sale and get shorts and shirts for $4 and you cannot beat that!

• eldapc11 By  eldapc11
    02.15.10

I love the clothes for children at Target. I buy my daughter most of her clothes there. All the clothes are durable and they are very inexpensive. Cotton tees are about $4 and jeans are about $10-$15.

• Jeanneotz By  Jeanneotz
    01.23.10

These are the only jeans my daughter wears she loves them and I love the price!

• walserkimber2 By  walserkimber2
    12.31.09

My 2 year old is very petite these are the only jeans that will fit the waist and not be to short LOVE the Adjustable waist !

• afarias23 By  afarias23
    11.09.09

I love target all around their clothing is stylish and inexpensive however I find circo to shrink in the dryer!!!!!

• Alyssarae92293 By  Alyssarae92293
    10.14.09

This jeans are great!!! and my childern love target