Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    02.24.11

my favorite shampoo and conditiner to use not expensive . its leaves my hair clean and smooth .

• mamarea6 By  mamarea6
    08.08.10

This is really good stuff! Leaves hair more manageable and it smells good too!! I hadn't tried it until my daughter came home from college and told me how much she loves it. Of course, I had to try it...and I too, love it!

• krpierce84 By  krpierce84
    08.04.10

I have tried every shampoo and conditioner available and usually stuck with the pricey salon brands. . . . . until I found suave professionals. I love the suave professionals for dry damaged hair. I will continue to buy because it works great on my dry, fine, colored, straight hair and works fantastic on my daughters long, curly, fine hair, and its cheap!

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    07.28.10

I have the colour protection shampoo out of the proffessional collection and its great.it keeps my hair moist and shiny and really holds in my colour..the price is an absolut plus.

• beautygirl24 By  beautygirl24
    09.22.09

I do not like this product because I know how much damage it does to your hair.If you color your hair this shampoo strips the color out of it.

• jacgardens By  jacgardens
    09.17.09

This has been my favorite too. Untill I tried a sample of Aveeno's new stuff. Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.09.09

I love these products! It's my favorite shampoo and conditioner duo for me and my family. Works great and leaves hair smooth and sleek. And inexpensive! A lot cheaper than Matrix!