Sassy Scented Diaper Sacks | SheSpeaks

• sadie_1992 By  sadie_1992
    07.21.10

they really help with the smell. I don't have to run a diaper outside right way its okay to be in the trash.

• mmmckinn By  mmmckinn
    10.27.09

JUST BUY THEM! They are priceless. They completely hold in the SMELL! Skip those stupid diaper cans. These revolutionize diaper cleanup!

• MomEof3 By  MomEof3
    10.01.09

I love these diaper sacks! Once the diaper is tied in these bags, you can't smell a thing-even on the worst diapers! And a big bonus-they are very affordable!

• mommyrat4 By  mommyrat4
    09.16.09

I always have these on hand. Love them! I always give these for babyshower gifts.

• chicablanquita By  chicablanquita
    09.12.09

I keep these in my diaper bag. They have a strong scent so work great!

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    09.12.09

I got some for my baby shower.. I have not had the baby so I am really anxious to use them.. I have two older kids I would have loved them with.. Our peds office makes up take dirty diapers home with us, so they will be great!

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I currently use these. They work great. And very easy to use.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.08.09

Love these scented diaper sacks! I use these on the go and at home! Never had any luck with diaper pails, so I use these with each change! The scent is wonderful! Strong enough to kill any smell while changing and after the diaper is put into the sack! Crazy thing to blog about, but they work wonders with diaper changing on the go and maybe not having access to a garbage can right away. The bags are think enough that they do not bust open and cause a mess. They are a great must have!