Boudreauxs Butt Paste | SheSpeaks

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

This product has a strong, distinct diaper cream scent to it, but it is smooth to apply onto the skin and seems to work well. My only qualm is that there is a warning on the label that the product could cause discoloration on fabrics. That makes me wary about where I change my baby's diapers and try to avoid getting any on baby's clothes (which gets to be challenging when baby is very active with her kicks).

• dustwolf By  dustwolf
    02.22.16

This cream works wonders! It has a nice scent and has healed many a diaper rash. The only negative about this cream, is it's very hard to get out of clothes. In fact it warns on the label, it may not come out of clothing, and they aren't kidding either. Be prepared to use this cream with old clothes that you don't care about getting stained. Otherwise, this works perfectly ^_^

• LovingMamaof2 By  LovingMamaof2
    02.22.16

My 1 year old daughter had a horrendous diaper rash due to reaction to an antibiotic. Practically bleeding, I had no idea what to do. My sister asked if I ever tried this brand and I remember seeing it, but never tried it. Within a day, her diaper rash cleared up! I have been using it ever since, not only for her but other family members for sweat rashes and it always works.

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

I always reccomend Boudreauxs Butt paste to parents who worry about diaper rash. Out of all of the different brands out there this is honestly my favorite and seems to work the best!

• bitsofsugar By  bitsofsugar
    09.26.15

I've used the red label one & it literally seems to be working by the next diaper change! This is one of the only diaper rash medicines that I have found actually work! The smell is a little strong but it's nothing bad or unbearable.

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.19.15

This is our preferred butt paste! We like the yellow one (the thicker paste) as well as the green one (the "natural" paste). They have helped with reducing diaper rash and are especially effective when paired with the chlorine-free diapers (not as effective when used with big brand diapers that contain all the chemicals).

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

Love this! It works quickly after only hours after using it its cleared up and goes on easily

• SydneyMichelle789 By  SydneyMichelle789
    08.07.15

Works great on diaper rashes. It is a bit pricey.

• khyaiin By  khyaiin
    07.21.15

I have a huge tub of this cream that has lasted for the past 8 months. Now, I don't always use this one, but it is one of my favourites. The one thing that I don't like about it, is the colour.

• tdouglas861 By  tdouglas861
    07.09.15

It offers a wonderful moisture barrier without clogging skin pores and causing irritation

• sassyde40 By  sassyde40
    06.01.15

I love this cream. I usually have to use prescription for our babies. But, found this and has saved me and doesn't smell, or burn when you put on them. One sign of out break I apply and next change it is gone.