Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Dr. Pepper Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• Erzse01 By  Erzse01
    05.13.12

A cult classic! I loved it as a girl and still do as an adult!

• chelsaerose By  chelsaerose
    05.11.12

A tried and true favorite of mine ever since elementary school.

• NAvery1 By  NAvery1
    05.02.12

I used these as a kid and now my kids use them! Great smelling lip balm!

• kthrngoodman32 By  kthrngoodman32
    03.21.12

I am always buying chap stick and lip gloss. I have three kids, and a husband so we go though some chap stick. This brand comes at a good price and has a lot of fun flavors to offer. It makes a good stocking stuffer.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.21.12

This reminds of when I was a little girl, and I still love it!!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

Love this stuff. Been using it since I was a little girl.

• pmencin By  pmencin
    10.27.11

This has been around since I was a teenager ..... remember the BIG lipsmackers? And I still use them today. Funny, I love the Dr. Pepper flavor in the lipsmacker - but I don't drink Dr. Pepper soda.

• rakesfunnyfarm By  rakesfunnyfarm
    11.04.10

I have been using this since my highscool day.Love it!

• beth31j By  beth31j
    11.04.10

I love this stuff, I have been using Bonne Bell Lip smackers since I was a teenager.

• fm3dub By  fm3dub
    11.01.10

This is one of my most favorie lip balms, the tint and flavor are awesome and its so fun! it makes me feel like im 13 again!

• snousje By  snousje
    10.28.10

I have been using this lip balm for 30 years or more. I love it! There are tubes of it everywhere... each of my purses, cars, jacket pockets, make-up bag, bathroom cabinet, bedside. Moisture, tint, shine... this lip balm has it all!

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    10.19.10

This has been my favorite since junior high and still is the same as it was then. I love this stuff!!!!!

• ericaurr By  ericaurr
    10.05.10

This was my very first lip balm and still my go-to. Smells great, and Dr. Pepper is my favorite Bonne Bell scent. Leaves my lips smooth that I would even forget I was wearing it, and hours later still feel the smoothness.

• alisonhascash By  alisonhascash
    07.20.10

love it the best ever i love real dr. pepper and this is the only thing that smells like it

• CHRISTINE24666 By  CHRISTINE24666
    09.17.09

Ah, the old standby. Works great alone, has a wonderful natural lip color to it. Smells so good, just like the soda! If you love the soda, you'll love this.