Burts Bees Acne Purifying Gel Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• moestar222 By  moestar222
    09.03.09

I also received this gel cleanser from the lovely BzzAgent. It is wonderful. A little goes a long way. I love the way my skin feels after I have washed it off. It smells organic and feels safe. =) I wouldn't have tried this product out if I hadn't gotten a sample of it first. I will for sure start using this has my daily cleanser =)

• dolphin375 By  dolphin375
    09.03.09

I too received this from Bzzagent.com (love that program!) and would have to agree with jjmix7, I found the cleanser watery and it didn't foam up like I thought it would. The acne spot treatment I have to say is awesome. I had a pimple that I used the spot treatment on and within 2 days it was gone! Also, it did not leave my skin dried out like other acne spot treatments do. Love it! The only complaint I have is the application of it. They need to put a swab stick or something in it. Right now it's just a drip top that I guess you're suppose to drip the product on to your finger or something.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    09.03.09

I also received the product from BzzAgent and am very disappointed! the product is so WATERY that I feel like half of it is running through my fingers when I go to wash my face! If they make it thicker then I would love the product. It has a great smell and seems to work great for my skin. I am afraid to throw it in my gym bag to take to the locker room because the product is so watery I am afraid it will leak all over my other stuff.

• ylivings By  ylivings
    09.03.09

I just received some from BzzAgent as well. I like it. I also received samples of the spot treatment and it was horrible. I can't even stand to use it because it smells so bad!

• cjeff2 By  cjeff2
    09.03.09

I also received this product from bzzagent.com and, while I really do like the burts bees spot treatment, am not really that fond of the cleanser. The consistency I think is off... I dont know what to do with it, is it supposed to foam or do you just rub the water-like "gel" on your face? I was psyched about the product but so far dont love it.

• shining_sTAr By  shining_sTAr
    09.03.09

I love this cleanser so much. I was sent this product by bzzagent.com. I have never tryed a gel cleanser but I like this one. It is 5 fl oz/145 ml. It does not take much of it at all, you can get this cleanser at your local drugstore. I hope you try this cleanser and love it.