ABC Castle Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Tomalynne By  Tomalynne
    09.19.13

I love Castle! It is one of those rare shows that pulls off the right mix of drama and comedy. I have always been a big fan of the light-hearted whodunit, but I cannot stomach the gore and/or dark nature of so many of the current procedurals. Castle is the perfect alternative. I cannot wait for the next season!

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I like castle I think it is a great show always keeps you wanting to know what's going to happen next :-)

• tsrhen By  tsrhen
    05.02.13

Castle is one of my favorite shows!

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

I love this show. Funny, clever, some mystery good story and plot. What's not to like?

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

Love, love, love this show. I just have to watch season 1 and 2 now to see how it all started.

• cmcbcarder By  cmcbcarder
    09.19.12

Good show, watch it during the day on tvo, my husband doesnt like this show.

• stormyfortenberry By  stormyfortenberry
    09.16.12

Great show! My husband thinks the acting is a little cheesy, but I think it's great! One of my favorites!

• shortj1016 By  shortj1016
    06.14.12

AWESOME! My husband introduced me to this show! I love Nathan's acting and was so excited to see him in another tv series! I hope this show goes on for a very long time!

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

Love this show! love the character relationships, love the mystery, the drama. However, I dont like how castle has no clue how to solve a case and voila! after talking to his mom and daughter he immediately breaks the case. meh

• ivyikennedy By  ivyikennedy
    05.29.12

This is my favorite show on TV (and I watch a lot of TV). Love the writing and the characters. If you haven't watched it, take the time to watch the next episode.

• sholy1 By  sholy1
    04.26.12

Love this show. I cant wait for what is going to happen next.

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

Castle is one of my favorite shows and one of the top spots on my Tivo. The two main characters are great together and each week another interesting case gets resolved. I love how it's not your average crime show but with a twist.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    03.09.12

Castle is an amazing show. It's one of my favorites. I love the cast and I especially love the chemistry between Castle and Kate, the main characters. I have my husband hooked on this too!

• rosestarr By  rosestarr
    03.24.11

Terrific, funny, and mysterious all at the same time. The cast has great dynamics and chemistry. Our family watches this one together. They have great guest start too!

• Sugarpuff By  Sugarpuff
    03.20.11

I actually accidentally stumbled across this show and am so glad I did. Nathan Fillion as Castle is superb and the chemistry and relationship between Castle and Beckett is fun and dynamic. The settings are creative and the entire cast is great to watch and get to know as the show continues on. It just seems to keep getting better and better and I Have recommended it to all of my friends and family!