Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail color Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Love love love

Love love 💘 love this polish I'm always on the go with little ones so it's hard for me to sit still very long normally I can never paint my nails and expect them to look nice but with this I paint them and they are good to go with amazing coverage and colors

• SHE-CHO By  SHE-CHO
    05.20.16

ONE COAT ISN'T ENOUGH

IT DRIED FAST BUT ONCE YOU PUT ON ANOTHER COAT ON IT MESSES UP

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

I love the nail color I chose and it does dry fast even worse in the bottle.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I love this product especially when applied in multiple layers. I allow the layers to dry in-between coats. The reason I deducted a star was because the tips of my nails, when polished with this seem to chip away within a day or two. Other than that the color is very vibrant. If you feel it is too thick, simply pour a tad of fingernail polish remover in it, close the top and then shake. Don't put too much, just a tad.....3 or 4 drops.

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

This nail polish may instantly dry when I do my nails, but it also dries up in the bottle, too.

• Analytical82 By  Analytical82
    09.12.15

It may be fast to dry but unfortunately it is also fast to come off. I will still give 2 stars though because at a lower-average price range to most polishes, you are still getting your money's worth...vibrant colors and an insta nail job that will maybe last up to 2 days (depending on top coat) without chipping.

• Jennie1512 By  Jennie1512
    06.03.15

It does dry quickly so you don't want to leave the bottle open for very long. The color is fantastic!

• QueenOfPlastic By  QueenOfPlastic
    04.21.15

I put on the Insta Dri Navy Fleet polish and Insta Dri top coat. Love the color, hate the polish. Basically I did nothing but watch a few hours of marathon TV. I fell asleep only to wake up to chipped and cracked nail polish. I couldn't believe this polish didn't last the night. I redid my nails thinking perhaps I got something on my nails. It happened again. All nails had spider vein cracks and chipping throughout. I would not recommend this polish and top coat.

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Love it! Love the colors , the brush and of course that it's quick dry especially with having a newborn it's hard to have a little time for doing your nails and letting them dry

• calamari3zing By  calamari3zing
    01.24.15

Sally Hansen has always been my top choice for nail polish. Even older versions from my mother's collection when I was a child. Over the years, they never dried out in the bottle, but the paint dries nice and quickly after being painted on nails. It's an amazing product; I would recommend it to anyone.

• ars1981 By  ars1981
    01.08.15

Sally Hansen is my number one favorite nail polish ever I've use almost everything from sallys excellent product

• Alore1 By  Alore1
    01.01.15

This is the only nail polish I'll use. I don't have patience to let my nails dry so this is perfect for me and anyone who is busy! They also have a lot of colors to choose from.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I love this ! It does dry very fast. It's also very pigmented.

• taina27pr By  taina27pr
    01.01.15

I love this nail polish because it actually dries faster than any other ones out there, plus to me the best thing is that the color lasts a long time and it still glossy not dull like other fast drying nail polishes.

• Anaclaudia By  Anaclaudia
    12.31.14

I really enjoy this very easy to apply lasts long I would recommend