Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black | SheSpeaks

01.15.14

It smeared too much!!

• Chanson By  Chanson
    07.09.15

I normally love Maybelline but I didn't not like this mascara at all. It did nothing but make my eyelashes clumpy

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.08.15

I like to switch out my mascara and this is one I go to. I like it a lot but it does not make my lashes as full as I would like.

• gemamichelle By  gemamichelle
    05.25.15

This mascara was the first one I ever had and it was nice back then but it made me feel like I had to put many coats on so that it would look like I had makeup on. It is good for people that are looking for the natural look.

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

Probably my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump and makes it feel like I'm not wearing any. I love it!

• LoveToSurvey By  LoveToSurvey
    03.17.15

I didn't find anything great about this mascara. I do like their colored mascara though. I picked up the teal and purple. I do use another mascara underneath to give me the volume Great Lash does not. The 2 together look amazing!

• alidoll02 By  alidoll02
    03.17.15

I think there is actually nothing special about this mascara. People talk about it, and everyone I know has it, but I actually never liked the way it made my lashes look. Im happy for the people this works for, but I am not one of them.

• amaramariebeauty By  amaramariebeauty
    03.02.15

This product was the first mascara that I owned, and im not sure that I would buy it again , i've since moved onto trying all sorts of different mascaras, but for a newbie who is just starting out in makeup, I think this is a great option. The brush isn't too big or too small, the product isn't too wet and certainly isn't flakey, and the price isn't bad either. Its not going to give you big voluminous lashes like some will, but it will do the job.

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

I have been using this product for years. I use the dark brown shade though. This is a great mascara that goes on without clumps and lasts all day. I think you can't beat the price of this mascara. It has been around forever for a reason, it works!

• mandiee By  mandiee
    02.07.15

i actually love this mascara so much. my eyelashes never look clumpy theyre 10 times bigger than my natural lashes this is an amazing mascara.

• ammarie By  ammarie
    02.07.15

The first mascara I ever owned...also the absolute worst by far. I hate to give a bad review, but I must be honest. Never will purchase this again. We have come a loooong way since then.