Fox Family Guy Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• tlfb2010 By  tlfb2010
    03.14.14

Love this season. It was a great season and will make you laugh.

• ihrtbroadway By  ihrtbroadway
    03.08.14

Family Guy is hands down one of my favorite tv shows. Always guaranteed a laugh even seeing the same episode multiple times, it never gets old.

• apf12000 By  apf12000
    02.04.14

I LOVE this show. My humor is stupid humor. This gives me my fix. This show is definitely for a mature audience. It can get pretty sexual and uses curses. I just love the stupid in this show!

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.04.14

This show is really for adults but it is awesome! It's funny and keeps you entertained! If you can't take a joke this show is not for you!

• asanchez0813 By  asanchez0813
    02.02.14

My husband and I watch this show everyday. It is our go to show to watch together after our baby falls asleep.

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

One of my favorite animated shows. My #2 after Bob's Burgers.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Funny, irreverent and highly amusing. Remember, just because a program is animated, it is not automatically appropriate for children. This one is definitely not. Does Seth McFarlane go over the line sometimes? Yes. Yes he does. Family Guy is not for everyone. That said, I highly recommend this program to adults in all of its hyperbolic, non-sequitur-filled, face-palm-inducing glory.

• bumblebeenie By  bumblebeenie
    12.05.13

Ever since Family Guy started I have been in love with it. I know many of their episodes by heart if we're being quite honest. Sadly, like many other shows that have been on for many years, it's not as funny as it used to be. But thanks to syndication I can watch all my old favorites and laugh just as hard as I used to.

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

Funny show! Unrealistic, but still great! I've seen every episode! They just keep getting better and better!

• brenn22 By  brenn22
    08.07.13

love this show

• miaDNS By  miaDNS
    07.16.13

I don't think this show is funny at all.

• jadedcuzofu By  jadedcuzofu
    07.16.13

i love family guy..its a great show. some episodes are kinda adult like but i still let my children watch it

• hawkinsh By  hawkinsh
    04.19.13

This show is very funny. My family loves it

• hottears85 By  hottears85
    03.10.13

I love this show, I love stewie griffin the best. the is my kind of baby, I always laugh when watching the show.

• vivian1969 By  vivian1969
    02.20.13

This show is ok. It is kind of political. My husband likes Stewie. I think it is rediculous that is rediculous that they show a dog dating humans. That part of the show is gross.