Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

I use this item to clean my floors and I love the smell. I can only use a little and it cleans a lot of floor

• Kristinealeckna By  Kristinealeckna
    02.21.15

I love this stuff! I use it from cleaning tile floors to putting in in the carpet cleaner. Deff one of the best products out there

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    01.27.15

Works great, smells wonderful, great pricing, no complaints

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

I tried this brand due to the price in my neighborhood store, and all though i really liked the smell it did not get my floors as clean as I expected them to.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

dont really like the smell but its good for small jobs

• deb_dear By  deb_dear
    12.25.14

Fabuloso is a good product to deoderize and leaves a nice smell. My only problem is it does not disinfect. Fabuloso is also a good color aid for laundry.

• reddjenkins By  reddjenkins
    07.29.14

I love the way it smells and clean especially the blue one

• maldonado2727 By  maldonado2727
    07.29.14

It tells my guest i cleaned.

• blackandhotpink By  blackandhotpink
    06.26.14

I love this because not only is it rather inexpensive but it smells great. So I get the benefit of having a clean house and smelling lovely at the same time.

• LinkLinkCheerMOM By  LinkLinkCheerMOM
    06.25.14

I've used this to mop my tile floors. I think I used it more for the smell not because I think it was do something special to my floors.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I'm torn on this product. On the one hand, it looks great and appears to make everything smell very clean. On the other hand, I don't exactly think it is 'cleaning' that much better than any other soap & water combo would. If you are going to use this in your home to make it smell nice AFTER doing your anti-bacterial cleaning or super-scrubbing, great. It works fine as a maintenance product - but as a stand-alone? Not so much.

• mrsH1980 By  mrsH1980
    01.30.14

I'm always running out of this, b/c i use it so much around the house. I absolutely love Fabuloso, i use it to mop around the house and to clean that horrible bathroom smell. My house stays smelling fresh all day when i use it. I recommend using just a tad bit of bleach

• angie_o By  angie_o
    01.29.14

OH.... I absolutely love Fabuloso, i use it to mop around the house and to clean that horrible bathroom smell. My house stays smelling fresh all day when i use it. I recommend using just a tad bit of bleach

• kimsmoak By  kimsmoak
    01.28.14

Amazing smell, but it sometimes can be too strong

• Tootiefruti By  Tootiefruti
    06.17.13

I love to clean with Fabuloso! The kitchen, counter tops bathroom the walls , mopping! It smells so good like walking thru a garden of spring flowers!