Fiber One Yogurt Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• asalinas02 By  asalinas02
    07.01.10

This is a great yogurt and my 5 yo loves it too. I like the creamy texture and find it to be a great snack for all of us.

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.30.09

I am a huge yogurt fan and this is one of the best flavored there is. The added fiber is a big bonus.

• ruthhill74 By  ruthhill74
    10.05.09

Love the flavor and that it has so much fiber in it!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.24.09

I love this yogurt. It really does keep you regular.

• Cupcake_Fairy By  Cupcake_Fairy
    09.21.09

id also like to mention that i like to add some seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc) and raisins, cut up fruit, etc...to the vanilla flavor, try it..its great!

• ekvogt By  ekvogt
    09.21.09

All of the flavors are pretty good, although the vanilla is my least favorite. Despite the small portions, they're pretty filling. Plus, their WW points rating is 0!

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    08.25.09

I?ve been on a diet for a while now and I?ve tried the strawberry fiber one yogurt. And it was simply yummy, and it only has about 50 calories which is good because I can eat them without feeling that I over did it for the day. The fiber gives me a feeling of being full and that way I don?t have to have anything else with it for breakfast. Love it.

• doubletrouble1996 By  doubletrouble1996
    08.16.09

I tried the key lime and loved the flavor, it was very creamy almost like a pudding or custard and without the aftertaste you sometimes get with artificial sweeteners, the only problem is I ate several on the same day and with 5 grams of fiber per serving my stomach was in turmoil.