Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Spray Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• shellin3 By  shellin3
    10.26.11

I will never understand a woman who wants to smell like food. I was sitting in a car with someone who had this on. Possibley had on too much. I had to crack a window. Its too strong, and it smells like a bad dessert. I wouldnt buy this, or recommend it to anyone.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

I bought this for my daughter who seems to love it, but for me its not the type of vanilla smell I like. I love Vanilla Bean Noel, that I regret not buying more of ... I am almost out and its no longer Christmas time :(

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    01.03.11

I like this scent as a candle, but personally don't like it as a body spray. It will make you smell like a cookie all day

• nlightnd26 By  nlightnd26
    07.05.10

This is not a perfume for those of you who want to smell like flowers or fruit. If you love vanilla and a light musky warm scent then this is perfect for you. You will smell like you've been baking in the kitchen all day!

• shellytay By  shellytay
    09.21.09

One of my favorites from Bath & Body!

• amymaow By  amymaow
    09.09.09

I makes me want to eat myself.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    09.03.09

I cannot stand the smell of this one even though I like most of Bath & Body works scents. It is very OVERPOWERING, so I disagree with the post that says it won't overpower everyone at the office.... it probably does, your co-workers are just not telling you. (Just My Opinion)

• Blaze65 By  Blaze65
    08.29.09

it smells great kinda comforting

• a_static_star_0 By  a_static_star_0
    08.29.09

I had some family members buy me the gift set for Christmas which included the body spray, lotion, and body wash. I love the stuff! I smell great all day, and it is a scent that goes well with other things, so you don't have to worry about it mixing with your other products.

• nednettinc By  nednettinc
    08.28.09

This my favorite scent to wear--it's not overpowering at all, but people still notice that I smell good :)

• doubletrouble1996 By  doubletrouble1996
    08.16.09

I love this scent, it is very inviting and somehow comforting, wil not overpower everyone at the office and the price is right..