MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.27.13

this is one of my favorite colors, EVER!

• kara331 By  kara331
    09.12.12

Love all Mac Shadows, deep pigment and longwearing

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.18.12

Great eyeshadow that is incredibly pigmented!

• Spruitt28 By  Spruitt28
    04.22.11

All That Glitters is a must have Mac eyeshadow. I am on my second pot of it. I will continue to repurchase this color and I hope they never discontinue it!!! Recommend, recommend, recommend!!!!!!

• liiivinlife39 By  liiivinlife39
    04.01.11

This highly pigmented eyeshadow truly is a must-have. The gorgeous tender tone of beige mized with a chocolate brown is over-powering, but still sweet. Golden pearl specks creep up a bit, but don't take over, making this a gorgeous product for a night out, or even a formal occasion!

• kclark37 By  kclark37
    01.29.11

Love this color! One of my favorites! Very pigmented and very blendable! Another great shadow by mac!

• alwys4evr By  alwys4evr
    09.22.09

This was the first MAC eyeshadow I purchased and I love it! I just wish they weren't so expensive.

• NeonHKLover34 By  NeonHKLover34
    08.14.09

This eyeshadow is a gorgeous beige with golden pearl to it, it is so pretty and very versitile. I find myself wearing it more than an other eyeshadow I own. Its extremely pigmented, soft, and easy to blend. I cannot rave enough about this eyeshadow, its simply amazing. I recommend it to everyone!