General Mills Fiber One Granola Bars 10 Pack | SheSpeaks

• flyjudy By  flyjudy
    09.22.09

I was very surprised that not only my daughter loves them but my husband also likes them. Now I can't keep enough in the house. Great Product

• cheerypopcorn By  cheerypopcorn
    08.29.09

I am so addicted to these. I had no idea these were sold in 10 packs. I have been getting 5 packs. I think I need a 15 pack, but then I would eat more than I do. I think the drawback would be they are a little to sweet.

• katanaavion By  katanaavion
    08.24.09

These are very tasty! The fiber in them is important for nearly every adult. The biggest drawback (other than the name) is that when your body is not used to having all the fiber it needs, it results in excessive gas and stinky runs to the bathroom. After eating these regularly for a little over a week, the gas (and gas cramps) and extra trips to the bathroom go away, when your body is used to getting the fiber it needs. I lost 8 pounds so far since starting eating these without any other changes in my diet!

• Darladolldoodle By  Darladolldoodle
    08.18.09

I really like these bars. The only draw back for me is the name. My brain really dosn't like the name Fiber when i buy products, (it makes me feel old.) but i buy it any way because for my health i have to. but if you were to name them say... loaded granola bars, i would pick them over a candy bar every day!

• MsHollyBear By  MsHollyBear
    08.08.09

I need to eat some kind of protein every few hours or I get dizzy and light headed. But I am also trying to lose weight. I need an in between meal snack that will tide me over, one that is healthier, and has less calories and fat than a candy bar. These Fiber One bars are great. They are filling and delicious. They only have four grams of fat per bar and 140 calories each.