Tatiana de Rosnay Sarahs Key | SheSpeaks

• jessiec228 By  jessiec228
    11.13.10

this is one of the most touching and heart wrenching books i have ever read. i love this book and highly recommend it to anyone

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    11.12.10

This was a good read. Finished in a few days.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    10.20.10

It took my a while to get into this book but once I did I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a good story and I even learned a bit about history. It was a good read

• laurenjw By  laurenjw
    11.29.09

An interesting read, but it all built around one heartbreaking scene.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    09.21.09

...a book that stays with you long after you read it.

• shady6 By  shady6
    08.10.09

is this a book or movie

• sweetbaby_2006us By  sweetbaby_2006us
    08.08.09

This is a movie that I would like to watch specially because it a true story. I would like to see how this kind of children?s camp was run and what they had to go by.

• grrrbetsy By  grrrbetsy
    08.05.09

This work of fiction provides insights into the Vel d'Hiv, a true historical event from the WWII era that has been largely ignored not only by the U.S. by also by France, where it happened. A fairly quick read, I picked up this book and could not put it down until I had finished. It is complex and compelling story about human nature, and the ways in which our lives are effected by not only those around us but those who came before us.