e.l.f. Cosmetics Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• orangecitrus By  orangecitrus
    10.10.11

Awesome product. The mascara lengthens and makes your lashes shiny and healthy looking. The eyebrow gel really keeps the hairs in place. I will continue using this product and i will buy many more.

• ladyredx By  ladyredx
    07.25.11

i love this stuff.works great and when im one the run and for got my mascara and my browns are to long this comes in handy.its one item i carry in my purse.

• CloudNa By  CloudNa
    07.24.11

I love this on my eyebrows, it keeps it well-groomed.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.30.11

I haven't tried this product on my lashes, but it works great to keep my brows looking groomed all day

• mcarter251 By  mcarter251
    03.12.11

I love this product and a few to have in each one of my purses.

• bluejay92 By  bluejay92
    02.24.11

love this product . its works well for the eyebrows. inexpensive .

• cosmeticandy By  cosmeticandy
    01.03.11

i love this product i must have one at all times not only is the brow gel great and convenient but the mascare is the perfect "hairspray" equivalent for you eyelash curl, i apply it before black mascara and it seperates them beautifully before putting normal mascara on.

• freeland_2009 By  freeland_2009
    08.30.10

hmm i dont really like this for mascara because it doesnt really work and i love it for eyebrows cause they look perfect every time i just dont like when it gets on my skin cause it turns white

• helloannisa By  helloannisa
    07.23.09

I think this product is pretty for a 1.00$. Its good for first time mascara users, but the mascara doesnt hold that much. but the eyebrow part works really well to make your eyebrows look really groomed