Yoplait Whips Whipped Yogurt Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• lynn64 By  lynn64
    04.28.14

I'm not a yogurt lover by any means.... but the Yoplait chocolate flavored whips are delicious!

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    02.26.14

I love these so much, they are so light

• DeeNease By  DeeNease
    02.26.14

Love this...especially the lime. Whips are the best. Light and fluffy.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.18.13

Not a fan. Strange texture and for the calories I'd rather eat a cookie.

• wendyk65 By  wendyk65
    12.11.13

I love the Yoplait Whips. My favorite is the orange cream which tastes like a dreamsicle. I also like the chocolate mouse, the rasberry , and the strawberry mist. They taste to me more like I am having a dessert.

• Jhuxley By  Jhuxley
    11.17.13

I LOVE yoplait yogurt, outstanding in comparison to any other brand, light and fluffy very appealing to the taste buds and good for you all around!

• joanna55 By  joanna55
    11.12.13

I love Yoplait yogurt. Very creamy and smooth. I have tried store brands, well known brands and they were awful. It goes to show you not to beleive everything you see advertised. This yogurt stands up to its reputation. I have bought several and have been eating everyday.

• Shawnanagans By  Shawnanagans
    10.10.13

I really like the Yoplait Whips. .They are fluffy and light, different from the regular Yoplait. They are more like dessert or a flavored whipped cream. I think they would be great over fruit.

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

Love the Whips, they are like having dessert.

• SkullBunnie By  SkullBunnie
    07.25.13

I love yoplait and the whipped is very good but I have to freeze it to truely enjoy it.

• EbbyLaster By  EbbyLaster
    07.16.13

I liked this whipped yogurt only after freezing it. The texture was too light for me otherwise but it is tasty. I'll tick to regular

• FrannieCakes By  FrannieCakes
    07.14.13

Not usually one to fancy yogurt but I have to say this is yummy! It's light and creamy and comes in great flavors.

• freads By  freads
    05.18.13

it's ok

• theladypreferstosave By  theladypreferstosave
    05.17.13

The yogurt is very good, but I always add a small amount of fruit or granola to it for a bit of texture! Great product, that I am generally able to apply coupons to as well!

• rt100111 By  rt100111
    04.03.13

I love the lemon whips frozen. Just delicious.