etsy.com Website Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• eeharrison By  eeharrison
    12.18.13

I love Etsy! There are so many unique products that are homemade. I sell stilts on Etsy!

• sara791 By  sara791
    11.12.13

I really enjoy finding unique presents on Etsy; however, the search function is non-existant. The amount of products are overwhelming and there is not an efficient way to sort through them. Also, products tend to be overpriced.

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.05.13

They have amazing things on here. Everything is unique and vintage like which I love. The only problem is the prices they ask for.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I love Etsy as a buyer. As a seller, not so much. The fees are crazy and the customer service is almost non-existant.

• JaimeLar By  JaimeLar
    10.28.13

I can't really give a review as a seller, but as a buyer I REALLY enjoy etsy. I discovered it 6 years ago or so and have purchased hundreds of items from different stores. In all those years I have honestly only had one somewhat negative experience with a seller of customized nippy pillows (extremely slow Shipping, etc) anyway it doesn't outweigh all of the great experiences and items I have purchased. Literally anything handmade you can think of is for sale on there! And if somehow it isn't, you can find the person to make what you are looking for. I have bought jewelry, hair accessories, candles, soaps, children's nursery items, etc on the site! Such a great place to find unique items and gifts!

• beingstepmom By  beingstepmom
    10.27.13

Love Etsy! Great unique products and usually priced reasonably.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

A lot of items look handmade and tacky...its like an online flea market

• MomBlogger By  MomBlogger
    08.15.13

Enjoyed the different individual stores via Etsy but have to give a low rating due to Etsy itself. Signed up for an account, was in the middle of purchasing, had emailed a question to a seller - when Etsy blocked my account from me - without any notification. I emailed them several times with no reply not a good practice to shut customers out without any reason, then not notify them or reply to their concerns - do not let my bad experience keep you away from Etsy - they do have many wonderful sellers on their with amazing products!

• Pouty316 By  Pouty316
    07.30.13

Love all the cute items on ETSY, some are a little overpriced, however the few things that I have bought were of good quality and I was very happy with the items.

• kristennh By  kristennh
    07.21.13

I love this website. I love to sell my handmade things on it and I love buying things from here too. Most of what you get is unique and it's pretty reasonably priced usually. Always find cute things

• miaDNS By  miaDNS
    07.16.13

I love this site! You can find the coolest things on here.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.04.13

I use Etsy for almost all my arts and crafts! I love how easy it is, and its a one stop shop for me!

• Lucy89 By  Lucy89
    06.06.13

If you like unique handmade or vintage items, this site has it all! It has tons of one of a kind items, big fan of this site! Highly recommend

• darkvixen620 By  darkvixen620
    05.11.13

I LOVE etsy. Local artists get to showcase their goods to more than they would be able to in just local craft shows.

• Bianca0201 By  Bianca0201
    03.04.13

If you truly enjoy originality and appreciate great art/fashion/fanbases this is DEFINITELY the website for you. I am amazed with how many wonderful, and creative things people have come up with and are willing to share it. absolutely LOVE.