Movie Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince | SheSpeaks

• shylo3 By  shylo3
    02.23.12

I am a huge Harry Potter fan I watch the first Harry Potter almost every night when I go to bed. My husband will confirm that.

• doranl By  doranl
    02.22.12

The books are way better, but the movie was a good attempt.

• momof4grlz By  momof4grlz
    02.22.12

I liked the movie in that I love the actors and the story but I was disappointed that the ending left out a few things like how bill became a werewolf, the ending fight scene in general, and dumbledore's funeral. I know movie adaptations are never exact replicas of the books but I felt those details were important for people to know going into the final movies, especially for those who hadn't read the books.

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    10.23.11

Awesome, I don't think its my favorite of the series though

• mtpensacola By  mtpensacola
    04.05.10

LOVE ALL THINGS HARRY POTTER!! MUST SEE!! I just bought the collection and am loving it all over again!

• katiedonovan By  katiedonovan
    02.03.10

My mother and I are fans of the movies but we were let down by the ending and the fact that Voldemort never showed up. In all the other movies he was shown at one point or another. I understand they were trying to leave it to go into the next movie but it was just such an abrupt end.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

I love the Harry Potter series but this one did leave a lot out and changed things a bit. Overall it was a superb movie. It made me want more.

• terpsichore15 By  terpsichore15
    01.09.10

I read all the books and I'm dying of curiosity. Just how will they do the last two movies? While reading the 7th book, I was actually imagining how each part will be done in the movie. It is not that hard to imagine as J.K. Rowling is really good with putting in the details, just like you are watching a movie while reading it. I loved the sixth movie. I believe it is the best Harry Potter movie yet. I particularly liked the fact that it was not as dark as the first five movies.

• delamy By  delamy
    12.23.09

I am a big fan of the books as well. It appears as though I am the only one that did not like how it varied from the book so much. It is by far my least favorite movie. My kids liked it but amazingly have not asked me to buy them the dvd yet, perhaps they know how much I did not like it...

• mylife By  mylife
    10.31.09

I am not really a fan but my husband has enjoyed these