HAPPYBABY Organic Puffs | SheSpeaks

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

The best thing about test is they are organic and healthy but the taste doesn't compare to the regular ones.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

Decided to try these since we highly prefer organic... especially when it comes to our 8 month daughter. She loves them! I give them to her at the end of almost every meal as a kind of treat.

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    09.29.14

my daughter loves these, they seem to be tasty and she can't get enough of them

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.24.14

My son really didn't care for these at all. He threw them on the floor and even our dog would not eat them.

• Ilovemjalize08 By  Ilovemjalize08
    06.24.14

Not as good as the regular ones, but still healthy.

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

These are great, especially for that picky stage all toddlers seem to go through. Our daughter went through a phase where she would only eat something that she could grab and hold herself, these did the trick when we could not get her to eat anything. They have more nutrition than crackers which is what she would eat before.

• Angelita0304 By  Angelita0304
    10.19.13

These are super good my nephew loves them!!

• Eddpattm By  Eddpattm
    10.19.13

Price is very reasonable for an organic cereal. My daughter loves the taste.

• Jannifer By  Jannifer
    09.11.13

As a daycare owner my lil ones love this product! I highly recommend it! Price is reasonable an so much better than most snacks!

• babydot By  babydot
    10.15.12

I'm feeding these now to my 8-month old. He's a little too young and is just grasping the idea of eating non-pureed foods. These are a little more expensive than the Gerber non-organic ones. I find that they have a lot less flavor but they do have less sugar, which is good too. I like how these just melt in the mouth, too!