My Sisters Keeper Movie | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.02.12

I enjoyed the movie a bit more than the book because I didn't like the writing style, the jumping around among so many character perspectives. The movie had some changes and yes, the ending was different, but I think it flowed a bit smoother. For those who don't know, it is the story of one girl who was born pretty much to be a medical donor to her sister who had cancer. As she grows older she starts to struggle against things she's never had a say in, and it becomes a matter of how far do you go, when is enough, enough? An emotional story for sure, but also opens some interesting topics of conversation.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    12.05.09

I rented this movie for me a friend to watch,I was so disappointed i personaly wouldnt recomend it,the sad girl has cancer i knew that and that wasnt what ruined the movie to me I just thought the story line was okay but the movie just wasnt worth watching.

• shannonjones_95 By  shannonjones_95
    07.11.09

I read the book before I saw the movie and I would give the book five stars. I was so excited when I heard that the movie was coming out. Two days after it was released in theaters I went with a friend to see it. The movie started and within seconds I was crying. The acting wasnt the best, and I feel that some of of the actors were horrid. The movie was just heart breaking, and at one point I stood up and went and sat in the bathroom for five minutes. It was just so sad that I couldnt even stand to watch it. I gave it three stars becuase it was a good movie, and it told a really sad, but good story. The only down side is that the acting wasnt good at all. If you can get through a movie dealing with a young girl having cancer, then you should do see this movie.