Olay Body Wash Plus Spa Exfoliating Ribbons | SheSpeaks

• HefsShadow HefsShadow
    07.08.09

This product has micro beads in it which turn out to be little bits of plastic. These bits of plastic do not break down in water, they stick to your shower and tub. I tried using this as a shave gel and the "beads" get caught in the blades and scratch my legs. My bathtub and louffa are now covered in blue dots.

• momsgonecrazy By  momsgonecrazy
    03.13.13

I like this body was, but only in the shower (as the beads do not dissolve). It is extremely nourishing, leaving my skin feeling silky smooth AND clean! I love the ribbons throughout, but I wish the beads dissolved.

• peanuts By  peanuts
    12.02.11

I love this product the micro beads make my skin oh so soft and touchable. It has its own unique smell like you just came back from a spa. i myself will keep on buying this product.

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    10.27.11

I love this product and never had a problem with the beads at all.I love the smell and how it leaves my skin feeling so soft and gentle scented.How ever not a good use for shaving legs.Just make sure you rinse thoroughly as with any soap product.

• br1684 By  br1684
    09.15.11

I liked the feel of this product but I really hated what it did to my bath tub. I used this when I was living in my apartment and the water was hard. I'm not sure if the hard water was the issue or the fact that this stuff leaves a nasty residue in every tub. In between normal bath tub cleanings I would have to scrub the bottom of my shower because this was leaving a nasty filmy residue. I purchased three bottles because this product was on sale, needless to say I stopped using after about half a bottle.

• CrystalAnne By  CrystalAnne
    02.06.11

Great product.

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.12.09

Thanks for the reviews! I was gonna try this, now I'm not.

• brandaojm By  brandaojm
    07.14.09

Yes, this is not a good body wash at all! I stopped using it a month ago and continued to find microbeads in my louffa so I bought a new one! Would not recommend this to anyone. Take out the beads and it would be great!

• CrystalBurgard By  CrystalBurgard
    07.09.09

Thanks for the heads up!

• cmrharris By  cmrharris
    07.08.09

I had the same problem! These "beads" do not dissolve like they do in most products! When I use this these beads get stuck all over the tub and is a pain to clean! I would not recommend this product to anyone because of this. The pros - it smells good but the smell is not worth the mess it makes!

• HefsShadow By  HefsShadow