e.l.f. Cosmetics Brushes Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• conniemiller559 By  conniemiller559
    02.13.15

I absolutely love e.l.f. super adorable and I love the $3 studio line. I find that all face brushes work great on my face. I also love the setting spray it last all day :) The b baked products i loved as well! Highly recommend to give their products a try if you are on a budget.

• Jasminealbanez By  Jasminealbanez
    02.04.15

E.L.F brushes are super inexpensive! Personally I am not a fan of the face brushes the Hair in the brush is so tightly compacted it kinda hurts to apply powders or blend product out! Their pro line is beyond amazing. I just got the complete set and I don't know what other brushes I'd ever use they are such better quality and are actually available in some retailers for 3$ or more and they are so soft and blend products out so beautifully!

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

e.l.f. brushes are the first makeup brushes I ever purchased. I have tried them all & still use the small stippling brush in my kit. THey are great beginner brushes. Most of them are soft & easy to clean. The only con is that after washing them so many times, the bristles begin to fall out. Otherwise, most of these brushes are excellent for the price!

• DannieLeigh By  DannieLeigh
    01.09.15

I have the blending eye shadow brush and the regular eye shadow brush and both these are great, especially since I use the duo eye shadow cream, having a brush that works well with it is a plus, and not to mention the amazing inexpensive price tqg.

• Iveyg5 By  Iveyg5
    01.08.15

I love e.l.f. and their affordable makeup, but I think the brushes need work. I purchased my first set at my local Target for only $10! I was excited to use them, and they were okay for a while, but they don't last long. The handles always come off even when washing and laying them flat so I know it's not me. The glue comes off after a while. The brushes I think you should buy are the eye shadow brushes. They are amazing at packing on eye shadow. They also last the longest, and I never had problems with them.

• puttchen By  puttchen
    11.16.14

I really do love all of the ELF brushes. These are from the Basics line and are only $1. A great starting set of brushes for the beginner, but I would suggest that if you can afford it, to get the Studio line brushes. I just find the quality to be a little bit better. I have sets and singles and they have all lasted me for years.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I have almost every brush. I love them for every day use.

• JetsJewelry By  JetsJewelry
    10.22.14

I recently brought some brushes. So good so far.

• AprilBox By  AprilBox
    10.21.14

Love these brushes, very affordable easy to find and work great.

• anvargas1240 By  anvargas1240
    10.21.14

work great for their prices. I use them daily

• yeslektran By  yeslektran
    10.18.14

Cheap, quality brushes. If you don't want to splurge too much $$$ on a MAC brush, or Stigma brush, I'd recommend these for beginners.

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I have a lot of elf makeup brushes and use them everyday. They are inexpensive and work great! My only complaint is about my small stippling brush, the handle came unglued shortly after buying it, which was disappointing. But aside from that I am happy with my elf makeup brushes.

• nkaupiko By  nkaupiko
    09.25.14

Elf brushes are great guality. These are the only cosmetic brushes I use I just love them

• ChaelaVsKayla By  ChaelaVsKayla
    09.04.14

The e.l.f brushes that I purchased were the studio stippling brush set. When I first got them, they shed a little but after all of the lose bristles were taken care of, I have fallen in love with them. I love the fact that they are so soft since my face is highly sensitive. I also love the fact that the brushes' tips are white so that I know when they need a wash. The best thing about these brushes is that they give my makeup a flawless finish and most people can't even tell that I have applied makeup.

• Kdaj1310 By  Kdaj1310
    07.21.14

Very soft brushes, comparable to all high end ones!