Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• jaybeth1234 By  jaybeth1234
    10.27.11

I'm busy busy all the time and I can't believe how fast this topcoat dries and how wonderful my nails look when I'm done. My friend at work asked me which salon I got my nails done at ... and I told her my Revlon home salon. LOL Thank you Revlon for a great product!!!

• lynnmarie2u By  lynnmarie2u
    10.27.11

Great product! As I frequently do my own nails to save money,this is a must. It goes on smooth,stays shiny and does not yellow or dry out nails. Keeps polish looking fresher longer

• tryston1 By  tryston1
    10.27.11

I love this product. It is inexpensive and saves my nails. I work in a cabinet factory and they no longer chip all the time.

• angela1s By  angela1s
    10.27.11

I love it, saves my nails.

• twiglet By  twiglet
    10.27.11

Great product - great price! I says what it says it does!!

• candries By  candries
    10.27.11

I love the Revlon quick dry top coat - I tried it just this weekend and it does the job for me. I work in my yard quite a bit and it helps to keep my polish from chipping.

• hottma1970 By  hottma1970
    10.27.11

IIt gives the best and quickest finish to nails done at home.

• McCulley By  McCulley
    10.27.11

Absolutely love this! Makes my nails look they were professionally done!

• squeela70 By  squeela70
    10.27.11

This is a great product as well as a great value! It dries fast which is huge for me (Who has time to sit and wait for nails to dry?). It really performs as a top coat and lasts.

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

works so great when you are short on time helps make the color last !! great stuff

• heydep1863 By  heydep1863
    10.27.11

Couldn't do my nails without it! I live in the country and do a lot of outside chores. Helps my nails look better, longer.

• Debbieon By  Debbieon
    10.27.11

Works great I use it and the girls in the office i got them a bottle also. Great stuff

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    10.27.11

Works well! I bought some more for my daughters off in college!

• Babygirl1823 By  Babygirl1823
    10.26.11

Love it!

• KatherineF By  KatherineF
    10.26.11

Comes in handy when you need a quick 'nail job' ! Not only does it say what it says it does, but it leaves a glossy finish to your nails without that oily residue. Love it !