Shape Magazine | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Shape used to be more about healthy living, now it's leaning towards a Cosmo-type magazine.

• Cover is trashy, and the articles are fluff. I'm looking for real people with real bodIes.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    03.05.14

I don't like that EVERY cover looks more scantly clad than the one before. I think Victoria Secret when I see this...kind of disappointed it is more about sex than SHAPE

• JCLonneville By  JCLonneville
    07.14.13

Love this magazine with lots of fitness and diet tips and great workout plans.

• manadi007 By  manadi007
    06.26.13

I love this magazine. It has great inspiring content, good exercising tips and techniques, weather friendly fashion and good celebrities. I am also happy that SHAPE published my letter to them praising them.

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.24.13

I love Shape so much. Their website is amazing too. Their workout and weight loss ideas are innovative and fun. I have learned a lot from reading this magazine!

• juli8587 By  juli8587
    03.08.13

subsribe... love it

• ashleywoods4 By  ashleywoods4
    03.07.13

I loved this magazine when I was younger and childless. I feel like it is geared towards single, naturally thin, childless women. Now that I have an infant the "toning" workouts aren't adequate or realistic for me anymore, I need more cardio tips and motivation now. I still enjoy the recipes, although I do have to tailor them or "doctor" them because I can't find certain ingredients. I no longer subscribe, but I will occasionally read an article online.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

really would like to see real pictures and ppl

• Reyesm By  Reyesm
    12.11.12

Good magazine overall, a lot of good tips on how to be and stay healthy

• SexyVita By  SexyVita
    11.19.12

The best tips..recipes and ideas to be in shape!