Breyers Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• Breyers, yum ! All of its flavors are delicious. Not one negative thing to say.

• Use to love this all natural ice cream. Recently they stopped being all natural and the flavor and textures are just weird. I miss the old Breyers!

• Rebecca86 By  Rebecca86
    07.08.16

I absolutely love it. ...my favorite. There is not any other brand like this one. My favorite is vanilla bean. Hands down The best.

• falu215 By  falu215
    01.27.16

Breyers' ice cream is a staple product in my family. We have been enjoying it for several decades. Now with the whole health craze , I have cut down on it. However, on my cheat day, this is the only item I really enjoy and not feel guilty about it!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

Breyers is my favorite brand of ice cream. It is smooth and creamy and delicious! It is the only ice cream I buy. I have had others and they just don't compare to the quality of Breyers.

• PinkTexasChick By  PinkTexasChick
    01.21.16

Love, love, love Breyer's ice cream. The taste compared to other vanilla, strawberry, etc. ice creams is just no contest. I absolutely do not mind paying more for this compared to other brands on the market.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

This is the only ice cream my mother would buy growing up, but they completely changed the formula about a decade ago, it quickly gathers ice crystals and is no longer good after the first open. Sometimes, it's already crystaled when I bring it home. It's a shame, it doesn't have the fruity, chocolatey, or nut flavors we so loved.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

I love this ice cream. Very creamy and affordable. family loves the strawberry flavor!

• Bentech By  Bentech
    09.14.15

I love these creams they are premium taste with chunks of strawberry that enhances flavor and taste

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

Great for a more natural approach to ice cream. But sometimes I miss the creamy goodness of other brands.

• octobermommy2012 By  octobermommy2012
    03.29.15

Breyers Ice Cream is my family's favorite ice cream to buy. taste so good , lots of flavor. we will have to buy more soon. We love all the flavors.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.21.15

Breyers, yum ! All of its flavors are delicious. Not one negative thing to say.