Movie Up Review Page 2 of 19 | SheSpeaks

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

This was a great movie not only for kids, but adults as well. This movie was all around great. It had your emotions all over the place. One minute you would be laughing hysterically and the next your balling your eyes out. A few parts you even get quite angry. This is a movie my family and I can watch over and over.

• TaylorPeedin By  TaylorPeedin
    02.21.16

this is my favorite movie. its a great family movie. my child loves it as well.

• Milly83 By  Milly83
    02.18.16

I loved this movie, it has a a very deep message for adults but still is very entertaining for kids .

• Milly83 By  Milly83
    02.18.16

• stepho2585 By  stepho2585
    02.16.16

Absolutely love this movie! It is great for all ages and really has a beautiful story.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This is a lovely movie made for children but with such a deep message for adults. This movie is about the love of a man for a woman and how a child changes this man's perspective from being a bitter old man to one who can love others again. It is a sweet and funny movie for the whole family.

• Sassysue995 By  Sassysue995
    01.24.16

I could watch this movie over and over again, it is very entertaining for all ages. My grandson loves this movie as do I. There are people of all ages that find this movie colorful, funny and heart warming. It teaches young children that no matter how you appear on the outside you have something to offer.

• Lupitac33 By  Lupitac33
    11.05.15

This is on my top ten of all my favorite movies. I love it the plot and story line as well as the characters. It's an absolute beauty, it makes me laugh, it made me cry and it has become a family favorite. Mr. Fredrickson is such a lovable character you can't help but love the guy and have a chuckle at what he puts up with from Russel and Dug. It's a lovable movie.

• elaynegardner By  elaynegardner
    11.02.15

Extremely well made and family friendly. Definitely worth the movie theater ticket and food costs

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.20.15

Wonderful movie for the whole family! One of the few family movies my 15 year old son will admit to liking. Very funny and heartwarming.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Comical and heartwarming. This movie is one of the best by pixar and Disney. It's relatable and the kids can learn something from it. It's not just a fluff movie with no values.

• newhope14 By  newhope14
    08.24.15

Love this movie has a cute storyline and is funny.

• kayjo5 By  kayjo5
    08.23.15

My daughter's favorite Pixar movie. A great family movie that will have everyone laughing and crying.

• loneal85 By  loneal85
    08.13.15

This is a great movie. It's one of my daughters must for road trips.

• MeganM25 By  MeganM25
    07.30.15

Super cute kids/family movie. Everyone will love this movie. It's an adorable story with very entertaining scenes. Loved the whole thing!