Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme Review Page 2 of 13 | SheSpeaks

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Live Burts Bees

Love Burts Bees products but this isnt my favorite. Its alright but just cant compare to lip balms.

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.19.16

All natural, light weight, fast penetrating moisturizer

This all natural hand cream smells great and moisturizes while quickly being absorbed into the skin. I use it for all sorts of things. I have even used it as a moisturizer on my healing tattoos and it feels so light on my skin.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love all the berts beeswax products they work really well

• cowser72 By  cowser72
    07.21.16

I WILL PASS

The scent of this product was overwhelming. It made my hands greasy and I couldn't tell any difference in the effect it had on my skin.

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

I love this hand creme. I used to live in the midwest and during winter, the area within my nailbeds would crack and bleed. Once I found this product, it was an instant relief. Made my hands very soft.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

I got this as a gift so cost was not a concern. I love the way it smells I could sit with the jar open and just take it in all day! I love Burt's Bees products. I like that they are made with good quality ingredients. This is not as thick as other hand creams that I've used but I still really like this one.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

I truly love this product. It's very luxurious and rich without a greasy feeling. . I started using it years ago and then the prices went up on all of their products unfortunately. Otherwise, I still enjoy the product.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

Burt's Bee products are awesome! Easy on the skin with no strong overwhelming smell!

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    05.03.16

Great for seriously dry hands

Love this product. The smell is light and fantastic. It's a little expensive for the amount but the product works well. I liked using it at night and then put mittens/gloves on.

• MelissaSue By  MelissaSue
    04.23.16

Love Burt's Bees

The Burt's Bee's line is one of my favorites. It is natural and my skin loves it. I tend to have very dry skin and this product works well for me. Love the smell.

• stephanierenee44 By  stephanierenee44
    01.26.16

LOVE all BURT'S BEESWAX very clean and works very well! Natural and safe. great product. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

I use this on my hand and my lips it keep it soft and smooth.

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.17.15

I love Burt's Bees products and this creme hasn't let me down. It is smooth and lightly aromatic. Best of all it keeps my hands soft.

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    09.22.15

I love the smell of this hand cream. It helps to moisturize my hands after a manicure.

• parker2820031 By  parker2820031
    09.21.15

I really like Burt's Bee products. The hand cream is thick so a little bit goes a long way. I'm guessing that's why the jar is so small. Higher price but worth the money.