Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Fabulous idea! Love that they're multi-surface and not just for furniture!

• tammybaby By  tammybaby
    05.02.14

I like that you can use it on multi surfaces. I use this on my flat screen TV's, computer screen, tablet, phone, etc. It does a great job on cleaning anything and has a light smell to it.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Fabulous idea! Love that they're multi-surface and not just for furniture!

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

This spray is great! Now I dont have to go out and spend a ton of money on different products for every different surface in my home. I love it!

• tprice7 By  tprice7
    04.10.14

I love this stuff! I can use it on every surface, while I do prefer to try and stay natural I do have a cleaner that I can use on the spur of the moment!

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    04.07.14

It does not clean as well as I expected. I was a little disappointed in this product.

• kortekl By  kortekl
    06.26.13

I bought the wipes and ended up having to go over surfaces multiple times because they seemed somewhat ineffective for cleaning. They smell great and do pick up dirt, but I noticed no difference in repelling dust. The wipes seem to be a product that would be best used for quick, light cleaning jobs before company.

• BlacknBlueDahlia By  BlacknBlueDahlia
    04.07.13

Smells good but doesn't seem to repel dust and occasionally I will have to switch products as I'm afraid its causing a buildup.

• Melostar By  Melostar
    02.11.13

These wipes are awesome! They clean everything and make it shiny. I do recommend.

• thriftysoul By  thriftysoul
    01.14.13

I like this product quite a bit. It works for its intended purpose of cleaning a variety of surfaces, including glass. The only problem is, it's only average at it. Smells nice and clean, but takes a fair bit of rubbing to prevent streaks on my big bathroom mirror and my small laptop screen. Did a great job at dusting the finished woodwork, but left no conditioning behind. Meh, it's okay, but there are better products. This is only a good choice if you really, really don't want to switch around for the best choice for each task.

• mellymom28 By  mellymom28