Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

Our go to for wasp nest and it works everytime!

• marleysmom By  marleysmom
    07.08.09

We live in the country and my husband is allergic to wasps so we have cans EVERYWHERE. Wouldn't live without it.

• EwenWifey By  EwenWifey
    07.01.09

This stuff works great! It kills almost immediately. We have a wasp issue in the summer months and this stuff is a must!

• valdaurri By  valdaurri

it really does work.

• gkleal By  gkleal
    07.01.09

I like all of Raid products thank god I haven't had to try this one!!!!!!

• HJHarris By  HJHarris
    07.01.09

I've used this product for years. Kills wasps instantly. Well worth its cost. Disadvantages can be got to be a good shot as it sprays and hard outward shot so need to think about where you're aiming it. I usualy wait for the wasp to slow down or land and spray. Isn't as affective on other types of flying bugs. Usually use another raid product for those type bugs.

• amberdavidson By  amberdavidson
    07.01.09

love this product. . .I hate bugs, bee, wasp, insects in general and this will kill them it is great. . . however FYI read the warning for children and pets

• cjcmommy By  cjcmommy
    06.26.09

Where I live I keep a few cans around. It works wonderfully. A must have if you live in the country.

• lorraineb671 By  lorraineb671
    06.26.09

So far I never had to try this product.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.23.09

We have a tons of wasps (and other bees) outside this year and the Raid Wasp and Hornet killer has really helped! It's much better than the cheaper stuff. The only thing is I wish it also worked on other bees like yellow jackets.