CBS Two and a Half Men | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I love this show. With or without Charlie Sheen, I DVR it so I won't miss an episode. I recommend.

• vmajano812 vmajano812
    11.11.12

When Charlie Sheen was on it it was hilarious! But Ashton Kutcher has ruined it for me. Don't watch the new episodes at all.

• cupidbaby0311 By  cupidbaby0311
    09.11.14

I use to watch it when Charlie Sheen was on it. Haven't watched much since though. Nothing against Ashton, but I have a feeling the whole dynamic changed.

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

scandolous

• BriNorene By  BriNorene
    07.21.14

Such a good show! soo funny! Watch it all the time! With or without charlie sheen it is still hilarious!

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

It is best with Charlie Sheen. I don't like it without him.

• Littleshell By  Littleshell
    09.23.13

Funny, funny, funny. Love this show. Miss Charlie but a great group of actors'.

• Jennyfr By  Jennyfr
    09.20.13

I never liked this show and finally got so sick of watching it (husband like it/go figure) I will NOT allow it to be on when I am around! This show is one of the most degrading shows to women that was ever made! I don't know if the show is still on now but when Charlie Sheen was in it I couldn't believe it was even on prime time! He was a drunk a-hole who lived to "GET" as many women as he could and he made me sick! the only person that I thought was cute was Jake!

• YoungHippieMom By  YoungHippieMom
    08.10.13

Used to love watching this show, but now it's not the same now that Charlie Sheen is gone. Stopped watching it now.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    12.19.12

charlie sheen was the best he has ever been on this show. love ashton but he's just not charlie.

• nmrollagal By  nmrollagal
    12.19.12

This show isn't funny anymore! It was funny with Charlie Sheen and now that Ashton Kutcher is on, it has gone down hill. I only watch the reruns with Charlie.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear