Cuisinart Automatic Ice Cream Maker | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

I bought one a few years ago and I must say I've never used it. Mine didn't come with a manual, even though I bought it new. I hear wonderful things about this machine, though.

• callmemini By  callmemini
    06.08.12

We just got this but I really love it. Easy to use, stylish design, great recipe book with it, and big enough to actually make a decent size batch.

• ezilyamused By  ezilyamused
    09.12.11

This little machine is so much easier to use than my large ice cream freezer! No ice, salt or mess; just keep the bowl in the freezer and pop it into the machine when you want to make a batch of ice cream. It makes a small batch, just perfect for our family of four. I can even monkey around with the recipes to lower the fat and sugar content and STILL get great ice cream. I'm not a kitchen gadget person, but I sure do enjoy this machine.

• greatdeals By  greatdeals
    09.09.11

I love this ice cream maker. It is so easy to use and can make homemade ice cream in an instant. I can add whatever items I want and make whatever flavor I want. Takes easy to use ingredients you can find your local grocery store with little to no effort. My families loves all the ice cream and my kids love the different things I can add into it. Highly recommend this maker.

• lovedisneyland By  lovedisneyland
    09.09.11

This machine does so much.. Ice cream, gelato, sorbets. I love ice cream but don't like the fat..I use this is make low fat ice creams without all the USI (Unidentifiable spelling ingredients). With the ice cream maker, you control the ingredients. I use a lot of fresh fruits/overripe fruits and make gelatos, sorbets, and keep them in containers in the fridge. My kids too love to make ice cream. During the summer holidays we love to get this machine started for instant ice cream. I store the container in the freezzer all year round so it's always ready to use.

• delphinus By  delphinus
    09.09.11

I looooove this machine! Who knew that my favorite cooking would be for ice cream? I love discovering new ice cream, gelato, sorbet, sherbert and yogurt flavors and so far there is only one that I can't seem to make better at home ( mint chocolate chip ). I have added 2 ice cream cook books to my library and the web is full of ideas. My favorites have become the sorbets that I make with fresh in season fruit -- so easy and so good. My only special recommendation would be to use a kitchen towel over the opening when in use to keep the cold from escaping and resulting in a better end result, one of the biggest compaints about this machine is that the end result is too soft and runny -- with the towel I never have this problem.

• msmarshal By  msmarshal
    09.09.11

Does a great job - unfortunately you have to buy all sorts of ingredients I don't keep on hand so we never use it

• klokopville By  klokopville
    05.23.11

I have used mine for a few years and it always works out great. I found that the ice cream does not get as firm as the old rock salt mixers, but who can argue with the ease of the self contained frozen cannister? I found that if the temp is hot outside, we have to make the ice cream indoors so that the frozen cannister does not thaw out too quickly before the ice cream hardens. And yes, the ingredients were pre-chilled. The machine can be noisy indoors.

• swellmel By  swellmel
    10.15.10

I so want one of these! I make ice cream through out the year and other frozen treats, this would be prefect since I wouldn't have to keep ice and rock salt on hand every week. Would be a great product to test.

• chevy7998 By  chevy7998
    09.22.10

Would love to try one of these please send me one

• mrsnikki By  mrsnikki
    08.19.10

I love ice Cream and so do my kids I would love to have one of these it looks like it works really well