Gerber Puffs

Gerber Puffs

4.6
              Rated #1 in Food
1059 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost freesample of eat free sugar free oil palm free oil colza

great snack My kids love these. They are a great healthy snack and are great to take on the go without being messy

Quick snack My son loves these veggie puffs! It's a great quick snack. You can take it on the go and it's very convenient to have. If you have little ones I reckoned d having these on hand!

I love these things, my son is two and still use them as snacks!!

Great snack Baby girls favorite snack of all time! Perfect for teaching little fingers what to do.

Perfect for little ones Perfect for on the go with your little one. Fits in cup holders & are a good size for little ones to grab & feed themselves. The dissolve quickly too so you don't have to worry about them being a choking hazard.

Need more flavors. Wish Gerber made more flavors. And weren't so expensive. My younger 2 son's love them though.

Kiddo loved them, she always wanted more and i would give her the container thinking that wasn't going to be able to open in but boy was i wrong she opened it and she eat them like they were candy.

Yummy All of my children loved these. Cheap and keeps their belly's full.

The Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato is a fav, but... My 1 year old son absolutely loves the sweet potato flavor and has been eating them since he was able to. My only complaint is they go stale kinda fast because the cap / lid isn't air tight...

Life saver This product was a life saver with my first kid. My baby loved this and helped him in growing his habit of self eating

Puffs are the best! I love this product!!! The puffs are just the right size for little fingers learning how to grab things. The product melts in the mouth so there is little concern of chocking. They taste great and travel easily in a diaper bag.

every last one of my kids love these snacks they went through maybe two in only two days the flavors are good and they are perfect when you go to the doctors office or shopping and your kids wont stop yelling just pop some of these in their mouths and watch them turn into angels

The Gerber puffs are a hit with my littlest. He loves the taste which makes him want to eat them. However i only gave it 4 stars because they do tend to get stale which poses a choking hazard. Just make sure you watch how long you have them laying around after opening.

babies and myself love them Every baby I have ever taken care of has loved these. I tried them too just to see if they were gross like some baby food, but I would eat these as a snack without the kids around