Aveeno Nourish+ Shampoo Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• juliejlady By  juliejlady
    11.05.09

I also fell in love with this product. I have long wavy hair that is dry and I couldnt believe how nice my hair looked and felt after using this. It probably is the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. I got a sample to try to begin with and went right out and bought it of course i found a coupon to use first!

• xa109a7 By  xa109a7
    10.19.09

I was able to try this product from BzzAgent. The product cleans my hair but does not dry it out like other shampoos. The conditioner conditions my hair but does not weight it down. The scent is a light and clean unisex scent. After 3 days of using this product I noticed my hair was smoother and much more manageable. I have very thick, wavy hair that tends to frizz so I was very surprise to see how much smoother it was. I will keep using this product after this BzzAgent campaign is over. As a bonus, the packaging is also great. The bottles are tall and skinny, so they fit in the shower nicely. The lid is also easy to open and does not get product built up in it.

• blackwaltz By  blackwaltz
    10.06.09

I tried the shampoo...I didn't feel as if it got my hair clean enough, it still felt greasy when it had dried.

• Sweet_Tea By  Sweet_Tea
    10.03.09

I recently tried the newest shampoo and conditioner line from Aveeno called Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize. I think the products have some good qualities and the number one thing it has going for it (in my book) is the wonderful scent. This is a really fresh smelling shampoo and doesn?t smell like a perfume or suntan lotion! I found the shampoo and conditioner both to very easy to lather and they left my hair smelling wonderful. Another great attribute is that these products seem to rinse from your hair very well and leave your hair feeling very clean. I hate standing in the shower and rinsing my hair for minutes on end ? I am not a very patient person! The Aveeno Nourish+Revitalizing shampoo and conditioner washed away quickly and didn?t leave residue on my hair. I am a fan of Aveeno products in general but they can be a little costly for a frugal shopper like myself. However, Aveeno is always great with their coupons and I have seen and received a number of coupons for this product line in particular. I was able to distribute some sample to family members and most were impressed with the quality and performance of these hair products. Over all these are products I will use in my rotation but they won?t be replacing my primary products!

• bdigit By  bdigit
    09.05.09

my friend's naturally wavy hair curled up beautifully with the Volumizing one - so I'm going to try for sure!

• crystalkitten By  crystalkitten
    06.25.09

This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. NOTHING has worked until I started using this product. I turned 40 and my hair went dry and frizzy and there was nothing I could do to get it to work for me, not even salon products. My hair has gone from dry and damaged looking to FINALLY looking healthy again.

• minica123 By  minica123
    06.21.09

my hair is kinda damage.so i think i can try it and see if it works.:]

• suki1283 By  suki1283
    06.19.09

I received a free sample for the volumizing shampoo and conditioner and I LOVED IT! My hair was so soft!

• mtdt3237 By  mtdt3237
    06.12.09

I received a sample of this in the mail and I loved it. My hair felt very soft for 2 days!!

• levismom By  levismom
    06.12.09

This is an excellent shampoo that can be purchased without having to pay salon prices. There have also been some great manufacturer coupons for this shampoo. My hair really feels clean and more healthy after using this shampoo. The conditioner was great at helping moisturize my dry damaged hair and to detangle.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    06.11.09

I DONT TRUST TO MANY SHAMPOOS SO FAR BUT THIS ONE IS 2 THUMPS UP !! LATELY I HAD REAL DRY HAIR IT LOOKED HORRIBLE.AVEENO SAYS AFTER 3 DAYS WITH THIS SHAMPOO U SEE RESULTS.I SAW THEM AFTER THE FIRST TIME.EVEN IN THE SHOWER MAY HAIR ALREADY FELT WAY BETTER THEN BEFOR.THEN I TOOK THE CONDITIONER ALSO AND THE RESLUT IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING.MY HAIR SHINES AND IS SOFT,EASY TO COMB I AM SOLD..ITS WORTH THE MONEY