Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• k8te13 By  k8te13
    09.28.10

I always loved burt bee's lip balm -this is even better. Just a little bit of shimmer, but still all the greatness of burts bees! Thanks Burt!

• belair95 By  belair95
    08.17.10

to be honest i find this lip balm to be too shimmery and i have a fair complextion and every time i touch something with my lip ex. a cup, or give someone a kiss it leaves them with shimmer all over their cheek. so i mean its not that bad but it does dry of too soon and not too moisturising.

• kdufreche By  kdufreche
    08.02.10

I love the way it looks and feels on my lips! Gives a light color and shimmer!

• rikkiroo By  rikkiroo
    08.01.10

I love this stuff. The champagne color is my favorite.

• TamiLee09 By  TamiLee09
    08.01.10

I love this lip gloss and have it in 4 shades. My hairdresser just suggest to use the champagne color over my matte lipstick and it looks awesome!!

• mellymel By  mellymel
    08.01.10

I love this lip product. I have 3 different colors. Love the shine it adds! Very simple but nice.

• mrsscribbles By  mrsscribbles
    07.31.10

I love this product! I have used other brands that claim to be similar but aren't. None measure up! This product leaves your lips feeling fresh and tingly. It also adds a little hint of color and sheen without looking overdone. I like having one in my purse and make-up bag. Love it!

• kateyhz By  kateyhz
    07.31.10

love it - subtle enough color to wear without other makeup, smells great, soothing

• teddiirene By  teddiirene
    07.31.10

Burts Bees makes the best chapstick!! That tingly feeling is the best!

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

• Sprague By  Sprague
    06.27.10

Tingly nice feeling smells prettygood and looks fantastic

• MommyJ By  MommyJ
    07.20.09

I love all of the Burts Bees Lip Shimmers. With a little lip liner first, the Lip Shimmers are perfect as my everyday lipstick. The best part is that my lips are getting a moisturizing treatment at the same time!

• radar525 By  radar525
    06.24.09

Great product as are all Burt's Bees products. I have yet to find one that disappoints!!

• kbrownlaw By  kbrownlaw
    06.16.09

I love this. I always have it in my bag when I go on vacation.

• crlconnors By  crlconnors
    06.11.09

Awesome. Love the way it feels on my lips. It has a nice shine to it, a must try!!