Taylor Swift Fearless Review Page 2 of 19 | SheSpeaks

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

a classic!

I love t-swift. this is right when she started to get poppy... i revisit this album year after year :)

• Chickensalad By  Chickensalad
    06.29.17

Fun Songs

Taylor Swift's voice is average, comparable to that of a decent singer on reality voice competitions. Her music is fun for the teens and youthful spirits. Great songs to sing-along to or even dance to.

• Wanianoor By  Wanianoor
    04.16.17

Amazing

Lovelovelove this album, especially when it came out. Especially love white horse!!

• Rebelflowergirl By  Rebelflowergirl
    03.18.17

Memories

I use to listen to this CD all the time until I got tired of listening to it. I really like some of the songs. But now I don't like Taylor swift nomore.

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Brings Back Memories

I use to put this CD in my karaoke machine and jam out all night. Who am I kidding, if I still had it today, I'd be doing the same thing.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    02.14.17

Young Girls Just Love Her!!

I do enjoy some of her songs but have many other favorites that I personally think superceed her music. However teenage girls and younger just love her. I enjoy watching them get so excited about her, her music and oh boy when she is coming to town having a concert. Helped them get there posters to take to concert. Love all that "young" excitement and energy!! Too cute

• nafeza2526 By  nafeza2526
    10.23.16

" I actually brought this album. I love the selection of songs on it. She has a beautiful voice and the videos are very entertaining."

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Great songs

Good album of Taylor's before she turned to pop music fully. Most of the songs are great and inspirational

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

She has a good voice. After a while all her songs are the same.

• alanajanes93 By  alanajanes93
    09.27.16

This T-Swift album is one of the best!

I love everything about this album. This is the album that got me hooked on Taylor Swift. I wasn't a huge fan of her until I heard a lot of the songs on here. Some of my favorite T-Swift songs are on here! I am not a huge country fan... so the fact that I like this album says a lot. I also feel like a lot of young girls can relate to some of the songs on here which is pretty awesome.

• PamelaTweeter By  PamelaTweeter
    08.23.16

Taylor

I think she's a good singer. However, she's not my cup of tea. Might be because she's so young, and her songs are about every boy she's dated. But she is very talented.

• krisharrison By  krisharrison
    08.02.16

She's GREAT!!

I had just graduated high school when she put this out! and I absolutely loved it then and now!! She seems to be a wonderful person. Despite what all the media try to paint her as. I just wish now she would find herself back to her country roots!!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    08.01.16

THE BEST OF THE BEST

TAYLOR SWIFT SHES THE BEST WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• TMcMeley By  TMcMeley
    07.20.16

I know a lot of people who may have their own opinion about Taylor Swift. But, some of her songs are part of my memories of fun times when I was engaged to my now husband. I get smiles when I hear old songs from her.

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

I was surprised I liked it, A lil sweet but nice. The packing is cool too, and not to much money. I'll get it!