Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars Review Page 2 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• mintmom By  mintmom
    05.10.12

The truffle bars are very yummy but I don't buy them often. While they are good I don't think they are good enough to justify the price.

• abeena By  abeena
    05.09.12

Late night treat.

• xaveria2 By  xaveria2
    04.10.12

Chocolate yumminess on a stick. Heavenly smooth chocolate coating.

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

When I am watching my calories, I love to eat skinny cow

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.27.12

these are so good! I just hate how they melt really fast from the super market to home. But I eat them still anyways when they have melted. Just refreeze them and they are good to go

• KathyCouponer By  KathyCouponer
    05.28.11

Being lactose intolerant I rarely buy ice cream and when I do it's mostly Breyers. However, I had a coupon for Skinney Cow Ice Cream Bars and they were on sale so I purchased the Truffle Ice Cream Bars. They were delicious; very cream and low in calories (I've been on a diet so that helped). When I want a treat this summer I'll be reaching for this.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.27.10

These chocolate bars are really really good! I love Skinny Cow ice cream, a little pricey unless you can find them on sale. They don't taste like they are low calorie and are a pretty good size, not too small. Yum

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

OHHH>>>these are soooo good!!! Hide them in your freezer and have them when you have your "mommy quiet time" mmmmmmmm!!!

• lanichelle By  lanichelle
    10.24.10

I love the truffle bars, as does my picky husband and trying to get him eat anything that even looks healthy can be a challenge. They're creamy & rich, making them perfect for a summer day :)

• paramom By  paramom
    09.20.10

Didn't much care for this. They looked much richer and far more decadent than they tasted

• Lizzlebit By  Lizzlebit
    07.10.10

Very yummy! If you love these you'll love the white mint!! I love that these bars are low calorie (only 100 cals) and are a great treat even if you are dieting b/c they aren't overly indulgent.

• jupitergrl By  jupitergrl
    02.22.10

These are absolutely delicious. The Skinny Cow line is my favorite ice-cream snack brand. The chocolate truffle bars are decadent and silky, you don't even feel like you're dieting! I only wish they weren't quite so pricey.

• sugarnurgastank By  sugarnurgastank
    06.17.09

These were so tasty! I can't believe that they are only 100 calories!!!! :)

• marshalow By  marshalow
    06.12.09

So yummy! wanted to eat the whole box!! but had to share!

• ashley924 By  ashley924
    06.01.09

I love all of Skinny Cow's products! They taste amazing and are lower in calories than other ice cream. Definitely worth the price!