Tyra Show Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Byrden By  Byrden
    08.16.09

I LOVE TYRA. SHE IS DOWN TO EARTH AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT IMPOWERING WOMEN. SHE IS A GREAT ROLE "MODEL". LOTS OF LOVE TO TYRA.

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    08.15.09

I love her show!!! I thing she does really good job. The show is verry helpful, expesially for a free stuff, and deals. I like to watch it when i can. BTW i find out this web side from her show :)

• katievj00 By  katievj00
    08.14.09

im here like so many others thanks to the tyra show!!! i feel like she interactes well with the adiance i wish i was in NY so i could see her show!!

• laxmorena By  laxmorena
    07.30.09

I love the Tyra Show!

• Dimples2980 By  Dimples2980
    07.29.09

tyra needs 2 just stick with doing ANTM

• LLH2020 By  LLH2020
    07.24.09

this is how i found you fun to watch sometimes can't watch with kids

• jacquigon By  jacquigon
    07.21.09

I don't like how she says my show or I do this and I do that, it can get a little annoying. But overall I find most of her topics interesting and informative especially when the topic is new and fresh.

• Butterflyteen7 By  Butterflyteen7
    07.21.09

The Tyra Banks show is a great show. It's fun to watch and good for all ages. Her topics are diverse, both fun and serious. I would recommend watching it to anyone.

• dorina86 By  dorina86
    07.21.09

i love her show!!!!! she discusses real topics. and she will find help u find a solution to your problems. for me is the best show ever

• KayBee1973 By  KayBee1973
    07.19.09

I love to watch her show every time I can catch it on TV...it is very upbeat and Tyra is a very positive role model...I definately recommend it...even for teenage viewers...

• tayw06 By  tayw06
    07.18.09

I absolutely LOVE this show! I watch it everyday. She gives great advice and and is so funny and just down to earth. Its as if you were just having a conversation with a good friend or relative. LOVE IT!

• wspr2008 By  wspr2008
    07.18.09

I love watching Tyra, she gives so much information on topic that help the young and the old. I feel she has helped alot of people with her topics on the show, Go Tyra!!

• iloveny By  iloveny
    07.17.09

i luff tyra shez AWESOME

• prettygirl8 By  prettygirl8
    07.15.09

I love Tyra! I whach her show whenever I can.

• Siluet By  Siluet
    07.13.09

I LOVE this show! She does shows on different topics that are actually useful. I liked the one where she gave makeup tips!